No announcement yet.

Boardwalk Empire Season 3 thread (HBO)---->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    easily the best character added since season 1, easily.

idk why they had to throw that sexual sadism stuff in there, makes me lose some respect
    It's character development. The writers wanted to give viewers insight into Gyp's twisted psyche. As we saw on a more public level, Gyp has obvious anger issues so it would be only fitting that he'd be a sexual deviant.

Comment

It might be a stretch, but I'm hoping that Siegel kid has more roles after this season.. and please can we get more of Chalky White.. The homie turned down 25gs..

"I'm too old to make new friends.."or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        It might be a stretch, but I'm hoping that Siegel kid has more roles after this season.. and please can we get more of Chalky White.. The homie turned down 25gs..

"I'm too old to make new friends.."or something like that
        He will, i like how season 3 is basically marking the transition into the gangster bootlegging era. If you were watching the show with no historical knowledge you would think nucky was more important than luciano and capone.

Comment

I like the scene where gyp was at his mothers house getting laughed at by his mum and sisters lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            When he said "Then me and you sit down and talk about who needs to Die" ... I did the Fvkc Yeah Fist pump

Me and my girlfriend were literally cheering with excitement after that closing scene. We are pumped for the finale!!

Comment

richard harrow is da f'n man!!! fool whiped out gyp's crew that was an awesome sequence culminating with the "close your eyes (whatever the kids name is )" and boom blows fools head off....greatness...margarett is a slut and annoying as f*k....capone, luciano and white must have bigger roles next season cuz its gangster bootleggin time!!

Comment

Harrow might be the toughest sob ever in the history of mob movies.

Comment

Gyp was starting to get on my nerves. I was hoping Nucky would've bucked him but oh well. The next big cat I wanna see gone is Rothstein.. Dude's a weasel but it looks like he'll be ****ed by the feds.

And why is nucky so damn lenient with Margaret? I dislike that smut

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    Gyp was starting to get on my nerves. I was hoping Nucky would've bucked him but oh well. The next big cat I wanna see gone is Rothstein.. Dude's a weasel but it looks like he'll be ****ed by the feds.

And why is nucky so damn lenient with Margaret? I dislike that smut
                    I dont know about you but their seems to be one woman like that for everybody. The adults get away from them but not all of them do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      I dont know about you but their seems to be one woman like that for everybody. The adults get away from them but not all of them do.
                      We need the hard on hoes movement lol. Seriously there is but the ***** sold his land, forces him to sign his name on things he has no interest in, killed any attempt of them having a child in the previous season then gets pregnant by his right hand man.

Nucky needs to get rid of the broad

Comment

Working...
                      X