Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales-Pablo Cesar Cano is Set For "Star Power"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy is a decent prospect,it's going to be a good fight,i was wondering when this guy would start getting close to a title shot and well here it is,won't be surprised if he wins

Comment

I'm okay with this....... still wanted to see Morales vs Matthysse or Maidana

Comment

what are you talking about? Erik Morales is one of the greatest boxers of all time from Mexico and is considered a Legend around the world! He's soon to be in the Hall of Fame so STFU you idiot! I'm not even a Pacquiao fan, and I ad knowledge the fact that he is the #1 Pound for Pound fighter right now and that he will probably retire as one of the Greatest of all time and so will Morales!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          wow the guys is my age!
          i expected this guy to be older, wiiierrdd!!

21!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Please, don't ever do that again. Don't compare De Niro to Morales in any way, with any example. De Niro is at least a top 30 great of all time, Morales ain't even in the top 50 best boxers of all time. That's a shameful post.

They just don't belong in the same sentence. Compare him to Cantinflas or something else.
            How about I compare you to a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              You have become Strugg-like troll.

Don't know what happened to you. It sucks cuz' you have more knowledge than Strugg does. But, you no better as a poster.
              he's Strugg......

Comment

BTW don't blame Erick...el chino did not want to fight

Comment

With less than 2 weeks notice, Cano is about to be massacred. What a shame! GBP should have cancelled this important fight for Erik's legacy.

Comment

I mean the guy Cano has a good record everybody in the division is got something going on so why not have this fight on the card.

Comment

Working...
                    X