No announcement yet.

TOo bad Ortiz can't fact Cintron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOo bad Ortiz can't fact Cintron

cuz of the GBP/TR feud. I like Cintron but if ORtiz can fight with the same conviction, he could win..

CIntron is no joke though and he needs a fight quick.

Would be an interesting fight maybe...I think it could be a snoozer though...Cintron isn't gonna get baited into a war IMO...Ortiz will have to walk him down all night...

Ortiz by decision in what could be a snoozer...

Comment

Cintrons jr mw now so it's more then just being with tr

Comment

Yeah he can't "fact" Cintron what ever the fck that means.

I don't think any1 will be willing to fight Cintron. Cintron is a dangerous dude despite all the antics he has done.
        Last edited by goblin213; 04-17-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

I meant face..

Cintron is willing to fight anyone from 147-154.. He's not set at 154..

Comment

Cintron would be a case of too much, too soon. Let Ortiz fight someone like Malignaggi.

Comment

Cintron stated he wanted to move back to welterweight. And Cintron only weighs 3 more pounds than Ortiz on fight night so it's doable. I would love to see this fight. Too bad Cintron isn't with Dibella anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                Cintron would be a case of too much, too soon. Let Ortiz fight someone like Malignaggi.
                true, i know berto was holdig for his life, but the guy has tremendous power. ortiz should take an easy fight like malinaggi next. its decent fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoDinamita View Post
                  I meant face..

Cintron is willing to fight anyone from 147-154.. He's not set at 154..
                  I dunno man, cintron might just might jump out of the ring again

Comment

Ortiz fought a beautiful fight and has a future at ww but kermit hits much harder than Berto and Maidana and will knock him the **** out

Comment

Working...
                    X