Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you / the pros, rotate at the hip only or use the leg to rotate as well?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you / the pros, rotate at the hip only or use the leg to rotate as well?

Like if you just use the hip to rotate, your leg will automatically rotate any way.

But if you check you will be able to rotate your leg indipendant of the hip as well.

I watched a video of one guy who reccomended turning the feet then the leg then the hip then the torso then the shoulders all the way up in order/sequence.

But what I have found is that my hips rotate more powerfully than my legs and that adding foot/leg rotation before hip rotation just dosnt add much power at all and just makes it harder to co-ordinate and sometimes even reduces the range of motion of the hip and so you cant use the hip as powerfully as if you had just used it alone!

Whats your best advice on optimal rotation of the feet/legs/hip?

you gotta think of your body like a sling shot. It goes from the foot all the way up to your shoulders and arms to give it that snapping motion.. if that makes any sense lol

Comment

Originally posted by loaded510 View Post
      you gotta think of your body like a sling shot. It goes from the foot all the way up to your shoulders and arms to give it that snapping motion.. if that makes any sense lol
      it makes alot of sence great anaology thankyou!

Comment

Working...
      X