No announcement yet.

king is a jail bird

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• king is a jail bird

ive just come off the phone to kings old solicitor and i bet u didnt no in 2001 he did a year in jail for walking down the street stroking his dogs **** and asking an old woman to catch the dog spunk so he could mix it with vodka and drink it the granny said no so he punched her in the face and wiped his unwashed doghit balls over her face for 2 hours after his release in 2002 he was aprehended for gluing bread to his dick and standing naked in the park stood in the middle of a flock of pidgeons and letting them peck it all off he was sentancedto 2 years but escaped jail boy letting the judge ******** his bumhole and licking marmite off his sack and in 2005 was caught in a big named supermarket pissing in the slippers and ****ting in the fruit and fiber

Why didnt you just make this as a response to what I posted in the other thread? Your making a new thread everytime something comes to your mind you weak idiot.Stop making tons of threads and lets just go back and forth..

Well since you basically are repeating yourself over an over with the same insults. I will throw this one back at you again..I hope you know its going down the stretch and you're losing

This just in..I took the time to look up this little joyboys' record..In 2001 he was arrested for molesting dead horses...Sent to a mental instituiton for a year..Late 2002 he was arrested for stalking and breaking into Lennox Lewis house. Police were called to the house and found Daniel wearing only a pink thong,laying in Lennox bed with a picture of him..He was arrested and recieved 4 yrs for that..During that time in prison he engaged in several sexual encounters with other inmates, even started a "business". He would polish their nob for a pack of smokes, let them explore his mudhole for lines of coke or meth..Correctional officers found out about this and put Nolan in solitary confinement..He spent the rest of his time there crying, eating his feces,cutting his wrists and fingering himself.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
      Why didnt you just make this as a response to what I posted in the other thread? Your making a new thread everytime something comes to your mind you weak idiot.Stop making tons of threads and lets just go back and forth..

Well since you basically are repeating yourself over an over with the same insults. I will throw this one back at you again..I hope you know its going down the stretch and you're losing

This just in..I took the time to look up this little joyboys' record..In 2001 he was arrested for molesting dead horses...Sent to a mental instituiton for a year..Late 2002 he was arrested for stalking and breaking into Lennox Lewis house. Police were called to the house and found Daniel wearing only a pink thong,laying in Lennox bed with a picture of him..He was arrested and recieved 4 yrs for that..During that time in prison he engaged in several sexual encounters with other inmates, even started a "business". He would polish their nob for a pack of smokes, let them explore his mudhole for lines of coke or meth..Correctional officers found out about this and put Nolan in solitary confinement..He spent the rest of his time there crying, eating his feces,cutting his wrists and fingering himself.

theres no variation in that post m8 zelenoff lost points for double posting ur not winning **** ive outworked and countered all the time ur behind like always especialy when ur on the game but i gues the good ppl of boxingscene already know that dont they u been thebiggest queen on here the new threads show work rate mate ur slowingdonw im keeping it quick and pinfull for ya ur starting to look like audley harrison out thee in thinking even zelenoff could whip u like a *****

Comment

Working...
      X