Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    floyd already said he's defending his wba 154 belt.
    Yeah, he also said he was gonna fight Pacman. He also said that he fought Marquez cause Marquez called him out too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
      He's a 147lbs;- fair enough 154lbs but 160 & 168lbs is just crazy..

He has already proven his worth over the last decade and got nothing else to prove...

Yes he should have fought manny 2 years ago but apart from that his record speaks for itself.

He doesnt need to chase anyone;- people need to chase him.

He's fought his way to the top and now has the right to pick and choose...
      160 & 168 isn't that crazy, it's been done many times before.

Whenever a new challenger enters the game, the champion always has something to prove. Over the past 10 years he hasn't even fought the best at the respective weights he's travelled through/to either.

Floyd's resume is certainly lacklustre compared to his skill set, Pacman isn't the only fight he should've taken. Although it is by far the biggest fight he could've had in his entire career, he would've really made noise if he had got to Pac before Bradley.

Think about Froch vs Mayweather, now Froch is a big guy and very physical but Mayweather certainly has the advantage skill wise. Do you know how much that'd do for Mayweather's legacy?

But as I said, Mayweather is a businessman and very few fighters care about legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        160 & 168 isn't that crazy, it's been done many times before.

Whenever a new challenger enters the game, the champion always has something to prove. Over the past 10 years he hasn't even fought the best at the respective weights he's travelled through/to either.

Floyd's resume is certainly lacklustre compared to his skill set, Pacman isn't the only fight he should've taken. Although it is by far the biggest fight he could've had in his entire career, he would've really made noise if he had got to Pac before Bradley.

Think about Froch vs Mayweather, now Froch is a big guy and very physical but Mayweather certainly has the advantage skill wise. Do you know how much that'd do for Mayweather's legacy?

But as I said, Mayweather is a businessman and very few fighters care about legacy.
        You want Floyd to fight at 160 and 164? jesus stfu you tosser

154 yea, anything over that in simply asking Floyd to leave the ring with permanent brain damage

You are so desperate in wanting Floyd to lose that you have let a huge pile of **** cloud ur judgement

Froch vs Floyd? jesus stop it

might as well throw in him wlad while ur at it

Comment

• Maybe trolling him over twitter he could

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Yeah, he also said he was gonna fight Pacman. He also said that he fought Marquez cause Marquez called him out too.
            we will see

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              You want Floyd to fight at 160 and 164? jesus stfu you tosser

154 yea, anything over that in simply asking Floyd to leave the ring with permanent brain damage

You are so desperate in wanting Floyd to lose that you have let a huge pile of **** cloud ur judgement

Froch vs Floyd? jesus stop it

might as well throw in him wlad while ur at it
              Floyd, the face first brawler who risks brain damage every time he steps into the ring... people are fucking dumb...

Floyd fighting Froch may be a bit excessive, but you're going on like moving from LMW to SMW is certain death, would've loved to have seen what you thought about Jones Jr making the leap to heavyweight.

I'm not even going to bother to debate with you or refute some of your points apart from wanting to see Floyd lose badly... I couldn't give a fuck about Floyd winning, losing or bag-piping Ellerbe. The minute you make such a stupid assumption you look like an idiot...

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                I'm not saying he isn't, but you can already see who the people in charge are pushing into position to fight Floyd. Canelo and Khan are the big two, with Garcia/Matthysse/Peterson being tied for 3rd. Khan will most likely have to beat Alexander or Abregu first.
                If he beats Garcia, Peterson, Matthysse, Alexander or Abregu the fight becomes more acceptable than it is now. The only option for September is Canelo though and I can't see any other names being in the mix.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Don't be shy about it bro. It's clear as day they're setting Khan up to be a Floyd opponent sooner than later. It also looks like since it's young guns at 154 packing big heat that Floyd is now miraculously too small for the division.
                He's clearly going to get the fight if he gets some big wins but as early as September? Not a chance in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. John's Gent View Post
                  Khan ain't sh!+ and never has been, he shouldn't be fighting Mayweather or even considered as an opponent, i bet Guerrero would knock his azz out in 6
                  And I'm talking about Ruben Guerrero jajajaja maybe he's being considered as an opponent for Floyd Mayweather............SR. jajajaja

Comment

• I swear these floyd haterz will never be satisfied next thing there gunna pull outta ther a**es is he should fight Vladamir or Vatali!!!!!!
                    He whooped marquez and marquez put pac too sleep....i mean SLEEP!!!!
                    It aint rocket science stop hatin already khan has no chance at all!

Comment

• Originally posted by TGD View Post
                      so weird.....

Comment

Working...
                      X