Comments Thread For: Marquez To Present Pacquiao Win Gloves To Mexico Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    This would make his family royalty.

His children childrens can do whatever they want and not worry about any legal backlash./
    Similar system in North Korea, Belarus etc.

It'd be okay if the whole government wasn't as corrupt as ****, but nvm. Hopefully things change soon

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      This would make his family royalty.

His children childrens can do whatever they want and not worry about any legal backlash./
      Only for the next five years and 353 days.

Comment

hell no JMM dont do it. this president wont appreciate them.

keep them in the family or better yet they should be in a boxing museum.

Comment

Give the gloves to the Mexican people. A museum is more appropriate so it can be share by his country man instead of being used to elevate one corrupt government.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
            Shame,those gloves are just going to be HIS personal treasure. Marquez should have presented it to the rest of Mexico, and then maybe the mexican people can put it in a national museum or something to honor him.
            That's what I was thinking too. Somewhere where they don't belong to any one person, but for everyone to see.

Comment

It must be a cultural thing, because to me that's stupid. That guy won't president forever. When he's gone, so will the gloves.

Comment

Seems to me that marquez wants to run for some type of political position. He gave the president a shout out in the mexican commentary. Dumb move though to give out his gloves

Comment

Marquez lost some fans when he announced he dedicated the victory to Peńa Nieto... Peńa Nieto is like a dumb version of George Bush jr

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually keeps the gloves and whips out some older gloves he used from a previous fight. Besides, he always uses black Cleto Reyes. The president wouldn't notice the difference even if he cared, no one would. I'd be his secret, keeps his gloves and gets some leverage for future political aspirations.

Comment

SMFH. One thing is dedicating the fight to him, but giving him those gloves? A shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X