No announcement yet.

You know you're a boxer when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    You know you're a boxer when size anybody and everybody up. Sometimes l'm talking to people and l just cant stop thinking how l would go about boxing them.
    Never told and probably will tell nobody, but I simply thought I was messed up in the head. Good to know I'm not the only one with this abnormality lol.

The bobbing for tree branches and shadow boxing calls home too. I also hit doorposts at home when I walk by them. I guess that's similar to hitting curtains and stuff?
    Last edited by Aldo Raine; 07-23-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

When you weigh yourself you cant help flexing your biceps, also you hear your weight read out by michael buffer in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by James78 View Post
        When you weigh yourself you cant help flexing your biceps, also you hear your weight read out by michael buffer in your head.
        so true about flexing lol, whenever i weight myself with the mates i flex all the time haha

Comment

GOAT thread, im f**kin dyin over here

Comment

i throw combos at anything man lol walls shed wall fence fridge stair spindles doors anything i ****ing love the sport and would die without it.thanks dad

Comment

you know your a boxer when...

you think your better than the general public, like you have more character, discipline and class as a human being/man. but then your humbleness keeps this all in check, but its a constant struggle to balance it all out

Comment

You know your a boxer when you hug and wish all the best to a man who just kicked your a$$ in front of god and everybody you know

Comment

when you start talking **** to ppl in any competive activity and saying to yourself i wish he would throw the first punch

actually just talking to somebody wanting for him to get into a fighting stance

so you can beat him

you start jabbing in the bathroom at any place, or you sizing any body up, u see a muscular person and think you can take them

feeling like you can beat anybody up at your job or any where you go, thinking your better, but u have to tone it wayyyyy down

Comment

lol i thought I was the only one that did a lot of this **** people are posting.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                      The national anthem gets you in the mood to fight
                      That's me right there! I thought I was the only one, haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X