Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either Ricardo Lopez or James Toney

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Carl Froch rolls punches about as well as Shane Mosley.

If by smooth mover you mean easy to hit then Froch is one hell of a smooth mover.
      I don't mean all the time I'm talking when he shows good movement like the Kessler fight

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        I don't mean all the time I'm talking when he shows good movement like the Kessler fight
        Would u like a shovel?

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          The man's feet move as if he is shackled with concrete and has the relfexes of a sloth.

The Kessler fight actually showed that, his jab couldn't really miss and he was hit a hell of a lot in that fight and rightfully lost the fight.

He really doesn't belong in this conversation. Not even in today's game, he's probably not even in the Top 5 of his weight class if you include Dirrell in that.

Of all time? God no.

Comment

muhammad ali... man, you can say this and that but ali did it against the best opposition... and his reflexes more than his power and/or chin played quite a significant part of it...

Comment

First name that sprang to my mind was Locche. The man wasn't particularly athletic or fast yet still hardly got hit. That shows that his reflexes were operating on an incredibly high level.

Comment

Someone should mention a young Wilfredo Benitez.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                  First name that sprang to my mind was Locche. The man wasn't particularly athletic or fast yet still hardly got hit. That shows that his reflexes were operating on an incredibly high level.
                  I agree with this statement wholeheartedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Someone should mention a young Wilfredo Benitez.
                    Excellent call

Comment

I feel like The Iron Boy Ivan Calderon deserves a shout also

Comment

Working...
                      X