No announcement yet.

Wlad refuses to give UK Tickets for Haye bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    So in the end, the whole thing was Adam Booth's fault.

Another lfc myth debunked
    As it turned out, it was actually a misunderstanding about the different TAXES ON TICKETS in the UK and Germany. Booth didn't understand the different tax systems.

But Bonte explained it to Booth and it has been worked out, the fight is ON for July 2.

There will be a press conference with Haye and Wlad in Germany on Monday.

Comment

British fans are among the most vocal and I feel actually become part of the fight with their chanting in unison. I can see the Klitschkos being absolute control freaks, and Haye is at least appearing like a live underdog with his image in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        i want tunney to see this (freedom) and all the klit fans, lets see how they excuse this
        IF...again IF this is true....Wlad is acting like a kid....in a 60,000 plus arena I think thats a wack number of tickets for the UK fans...smh....I hope they can work this out for the sake of the fans...I REALLY do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          As it turned out, it was actually a misunderstanding about the different TAXES ON TICKETS in the UK and Germany. Booth didn't understand the different tax systems.

But Bonte explained it to Booth and it has been worked out, the fight is ON for July 2.

There will be a press conference with Haye and Wlad in Germany on Monday.
          dam...as soon as I posted...I said to myself, it must have something to do with the taxes...hope they can square that out....dont want this fight to get scratched AGAIN!!!

Comment

It was Adam Booth who cancelled the press conference and delayed ticket sales. NOT The Klitschkos.

Once again, lfc19titles talking bollox.

Comment

WTH is going on?

Comment

If British people want to buy tickets they can easily buy them from the exact same outlets as the Klitschko fans will.

There is no possible way for Klitschko to lock out British buyers.

What is happening here is Haye wants to be allotted X amount of tickets at a discounted price for his promotional outfit that he can then turn around and sell for profit to his own fans to make even more money off their backs.

If I was a Haye fan I would be a little bit pissed off about that. The Haye fans can probably get their tickets cheaper if they buy from a German dealer than have to suffer the Hayemaker Promotion mark up of 40% on face value.

Comment

yes most definatly

Comment

wlad is just pissed that Haye has more fans.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                      wlad is just pissed that Haye has more fans.
                      The delay had nothing to do with Wlad. And also he has filled out 60,000 seaters....has Haye?

Just saying...

Comment

Working...
                      X