No announcement yet.

what will it take for hops to retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will it take for hops to retire?

I love me some hopkins. hops is a living legend, but I don't think hops will retire until he gets a real bad ass whupping, the kind pacquiao gave to dlh.

I thought hops/rjj II was a farce and what made it even worse of hops acting like he was getting lowblowed and rabbit punched.

both need to retire.

hopkins: i love you man. you had a good run. i hope you don't have to take a beating before you call it quits

I'm expecting it to be very soon, if not I'm shocked. He should go out with a great win like a beautiful win over that fake Canadian Jean Pascal.

Comment

i think ward can retire him....to beat hopkins, you just gotta be dirtier than him .........lol

Comment

Beat him decisively or stop him.

His losses to Taylor and Calzaghe from 39-43 years old, showed why he should have continued boxing. Because he hasn't been beaten up yet. Some one needs to beat the **** out of him, and quite frankly that's not gonna happen. I predict Hopkins retires without ever being knocked out or dominated over 12 rounds. He can lose against Pascal, but I bet you if he loses it's gonna be a close fight.

It's too bad all of these guys at 168 just came on the scene now that Hopkins is so old. He would have raped them all except Ward. Froch, Kessler, Abraham, Bute, Dirrell, Green all get raped by a 40 year old Hopkins, never mind a 36-38 year old Hopkins.

Comment

A decisive loss. He's got an out for his losses in the last few years because he just got outworked in inconclusive fashion. If he gets beat down and/or KO'd, Hopkins will retire for good. Doubtful Pascal can do the trick.

Comment

Boxers not coming up in weight for him to bully and cherry pick them. Simple.

Comment

Working...
            X