No announcement yet.

VIDEO - IRISHNK goes in on Nonito Donaire haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO - IRISHNK goes in on Nonito Donaire haters

Man I love it, he goes in on you Rigo fanboys and Donaire haters, hard core style.

Big Trav, Lawshawn Smith, Bloodboxing, now IRISHNK dropping that no holds barred truth unbiased just getting in on those delusional clowns.

Comment

I listened to 5 minutes of it and he failed to make a single point of note.

Comment

So you're basically cheerleading a cheerleader?

Comment

If there's one sure way to spot a spoofer, it's this "I've been watching X for years, this stuff is second nature to me, you don't know shit about boxing" type nonsense that this guy is spouting.

Anyone who ever approaches anything resembling a level of expertise in any area knows one thing above all others, what you know is just a drop in the ocean compared to what you don't know. Education, as they say, is the progressive realization of ignorance.

If guys are boxing experts, they don't need to tell you that they're boxing experts. The way they talk about the sport leaves you in no doubt. Anyone who spends their time telling you what an expert they are instead of just showing you through their analysis is almost certainly a bullshitter and not worth your while listening to.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            I listened to 5 minutes of it and he failed to make a single point of note.
            Because ur blinded by ur love of Rigo! He pointed a lot of stuff! basically thing that I've said!

Comment

I can't take this guy serious, not when he sounds like mr. I'll be bak.

Comment

Horrible video. I wouldn't even call it a prediction because he failed to actually break down the fight. Just bad all around.

Comment

No boxing fan should knock donaire for his willingness to fight anyone and his drug testing policy but make no mistake rigo will beat him very convincingly over 12 rounds no excuses if he dont il be 1st on to admit im wrong

Rigo is top 5/6 p4p in world talent wise all hes missing is the likes of this donaire win

Comment

i agree with him about all the unwarranted hate donaire gets...no matter what donaire does people are going to hate him..he could KO rigo and still you'll have people hate on him. it's the sad truth.

the guy is a 3 weight world champion, fought the top guy in almost every division he's been in, does REAL olympic style testing, and is going to be fighting the guy that many said he would NEVER fight...but still you have idiots hating on him. it's pretty ridiculous.
                    Last edited by Bermuda; 03-12-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X