No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Open To Co-Promoting Martinez With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella Open To Co-Promoting Martinez With Top Rank

His recent war of wards with rival promoter Bob Arum is pretty much exhausted.

They volleyed back and forth like Serena and Venus preparing to smash their next opponents.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow..........

Comment

LMAO, with all of his **** talking with Arum now he wants to co-promote his golden egg?

Somebody pull the bull**** alarm on this fool…

Comment

Cheato wont get 50/50 just wait till cotto destroys him cheato stock is down and has been down since the mosley fight

Comment

I really hope we see Martinez vs the Cotto/Margarito winner.

Comment

lou is realizing that he's just a tv packager not a real promoter

Comment

After all the **** dibella talked? Looks like arum won lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                I really hope we see Martinez vs the Cotto/Margarito winner.
                Why? Martinez is a Middleweight…

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Slob Lou DiBella
                  "If they want more than a 50-50 deal, then there won't be a Steroidgio fight against Margarito. It will never happen"
                  Uhhhh Steroidgio Martinez is a PPV disaster, he gets no ratings, and he can't sell tickets.

Why would you get 50-50 w/ Margarito or Cotto or anybody else-- when they're the ones bringing in the $$$?

This guy is clueless. No wonder even if Paulie Malinaggay left him.

Comment

Martinez should focus on fighting REAL 154-160 pounders. Cotto is not a real 154 pounder, Pacquiao is not a 154 pounder, Mayweather is not a 154 pounder!

Martinez should focus on fighters in his weight class, i.e., Angulo (154), Alvarez (154), Bundrage (154), Golovkin (154-160), Chavez (160), Pirog (160), Sturm (160), etc... Although I do reckon some of these fighters will not fight him!

Oh, and just a thought. Why would DiBella even think Martinez would deserve a 50-50 split with Margarito? Margarito already TKO'd him and is a much bigger draw than Sergio! Just saying.
                    Last edited by Carlos Alberto; 10-01-2011, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X