Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Andre Berto the most exciting American Boxer right now(non latino - asian american

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    sure seems like it to me, lol, hes also haitian but he has been in a fight of the year and this year he was also in a fight of the year candidate, can anyone think of a more exciting CURRENT american , lol, i sure cant, lol, the last time ive seen a boxer this exciting that was this exciting to watch, lol, last one was "Irish" Mickey Ward
    hes the Haitian Gatti!

Comment

ward is way better

Comment

bertos exciting fights wind up in beatdowns for berto, that is why berto fights excite me,

Comment

Really? We've recently witnessed Broner surgically destroy the #1 guy at 130 and before that Ward KO a LHW P4P fighter. Berto? Exciting? Really? Unless your thing is watching Mexicans beat down Berto I'm not too sure what's exciting about Berto.

Comment

non latino or asian but haitian counts? lol funny..

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              Really? We've recently witnessed Broner surgically destroy the #1 guy at 130 and before that Ward KO a LHW P4P fighter. Berto? Exciting? Really? Unless your thing is watching Mexicans beat down Berto I'm not too sure what's exciting about Berto.
              your rican boy collazo beat the **** outta berto and i found that fight semi exciting even though berto got the robbery gift decision,

Comment

Work rate is too low, Kirkland is more exciting.

Comment

How is he exciting? His "good" fights consist of him getting his ass kicked and him just taking it against the ropes prison style. They're only good because of the opposition.

Floyd's exciting in a "wtf is gunna happen now" kind of way... Alexander's fights are exciting and tense because you just hope ANY punch fu ck en kills his ass lol. Zabs are like surprise fights...never know what's going to happen and if he'll go bat s hit crazy. Bundrage's fights are funny... Ward is amazing. Kirkland has crazy fights. Broner delivers every fight like him or not. Even PEDerson goes at it more often than Berto.

Comment

Kelly Pavlik is more fun to watch.

Comment

Non Latino - Asian American would have to lean towards Broner, even tho I don't like him he's been impressing me each time out!

Comment

Working...
                      X