No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire on Wife Rachel’s Pregnancy, 2013 Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire on Wife Rachel’s Pregnancy, 2013 Plans

Reigning junior featherweight world champion Nonito Donaire has announced that his wife Rachel is three months pregnant with their first child.

“I'm happy with all the awards and victories in 2012, but to me, everything was nothing in comparison to when my wife told me she’s pregnant,” said Donaire, whose words were translated from Tagalog.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He better not be the next face of boxing after Pac

Comment

Congrats to Nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
        He's not even a featherweight. Of course he won't be the face of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
          Pac is the face of boxing?

Comment

Hating on a guy that fights 5 times a year and goes through voluntary drug testing that no one in the sport has the balls to go through with. **** I'm cool with him being the face of boxing, you can't blame fights not being made on him, that's promotional bull****

Comment

donaire we want to see the next fight guillermo rigondeaux ,no more smoll and old fighter no more excus

Comment

“I'm happy with all the awards and victories in 2012, but to me, everything was nothing in comparison to when my wife told me she’s pregnant,” said Donaire,

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
                  donaire we want to see the next fight guillermo rigondeaux ,no more smoll and old fighter no more excus
                  Talk to his Promotor. Donaire does NOT chose his opponent, that is the Promotor's job. It is in the contract because Arum, not Donaire puts the money up and the Promotor choses the opposition, the site, and other details.

Comment

Some people really don't know the business of Boxing. Donaire doesn't go to Rigo, Mares, or some other fighter and chose them and then Arum goes along for the ride. Thats not how the BUSINESS of Boxing works! In the contract it states that the Promoter who is putting up HIS money gets to chose the opponent, the site, and other details. Thats exactly why you hear fighters say that he will fight anyone his promoter choses. That is not a copout, there is a reason they say that.

Comment

Working...
                    X