No announcement yet.

Should I fight again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I fight again?

I fought this guy and the fight was stopped it was a street fight he got the better of me tho,I feel that I can beat him so I really don't care but I don't like when people talk **** thats why I want shut everyone up.

a bucket, some instant mix cement, a baseball bat, duck tape and a ride.. no guns, you want to make sure he's alive. duck tape him to chair and tape his mouth shut.. stick his feet all the way to the knees if possible in the bucket and fill with cement. during the time it takes to dry check back often while beating him hear and there with the baseball bat.
    break his fingers one by one if you like. when cement dries toss him in trunk and make sure hands are tied so he cant pull the safety lever. drive to nearest body of water... and with a apathetic look on your face you stare into his eyes and go.. ay wiseguy? hows them cement shoes? Looks like they fit your feet pretty freaking good!! now see if you can walk on water for me ya jackass!! and just let him go. He'll drown alive.. no one will ever hear of him again.

Comment

In a street fight you lose some and win some. If you really hate the guy get a rematch, if he is unwilling to fight again provoke by hitting him in front of everyone

Comment

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/gainer.html
        Get some of this. Lift hard for 2 months. Fight. Win.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          Making yourself bigger doesn't mean ****.
          Weight does make a difference. Thats why there are weight divisions in boxing.

Comment

funny how only little guys say size doesnt matter.... of course there are many other factors in a street fight then just size, but it can be by far your biggest advantage.
            But there is no shame in losing, most of us have been there... and believe me ive been there a few times.

Comment

If I were you C.C. I would not concentrate on fighting. Your focus should be on pitching well and getting your new team the Brewers to the playoffs. You guys are good enough to do it especially when you pitch good.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                If I were you C.C. I would not concentrate on fighting. Your focus should be on pitching well and getting your new team the Brewers to the playoffs. You guys are good enough to do it especially when you pitch good.
                What about when this gets out to the media?

Comment

Originally posted by C.C.SABATHIA View Post
                  I fought this guy and the fight was stopped it was a street fight he got the better of me tho,I feel that I can beat him so I really don't care but I don't like when people talk **** thats why I want shut everyone up.
                  you had your chance and you failed. move along.

Comment

Working...
                  X