Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez Was EXPOSED Last Night........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez Was EXPOSED Last Night........

as an over hyped, one dimensional fighter who gasses in the mid-late rounds and is clearly dodging his most important challenge yet in the form of Chavez JR by trying to cash out with Floyd..........discuss!

conte and his snac labs might be getting a new customer tomorrow. looks like another winded guy with anemia.

Comment

Chavez Jr kicks his ass

Comment

I don't know about "exposed" but it was a weak stoppage. Not that Cintron was complaining. Cintron has gone down hill, he looked weak and lethargic.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I don't know about "exposed" but it was a weak stoppage. Not that Cintron was complaining. Cintron has gone down hill, he looked weak and lethargic.
          Put a fork in him...

Comment

ginger boy better stay away from chavez jr.

jr. got stamina and durability.

and that's jr. half assing in training camp.

Comment

Sal made me a fan leading up to this fight. Yeah hes young and has some things to work out but seems like a really mature kid. As for Chavez jr, i dont like him at all really and if they fought i would want Canelo to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                as an over hyped, one dimensional fighter who gasses in the mid-late rounds and is clearly dodging his most important challenge yet in the form of James Kirkland by trying to cash out with Floyd..........discuss!
                fixed it for you

Comment

"Exposed"? gimme a ****in break lol, he stopped Cintron, wtf else did he have to do? Chavez Jr. is simply irrelevant to Alvarez as they are not even in the same weight class, just because both are young mexican cash cows doesn't mean that are/should fight each other. And did you forget that it's TR vs Golden Boy? That fight doesn't have a chance lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    kermit the frog would have put up more resistance! i did notice though,not sure when,but in his corner alvarez seemed to be gasping for breath and it was only early-just an observation.

Comment

Working...
                    X