Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: Straight Punches Are Going To Kill Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander: Straight Punches Are Going To Kill Tim Bradley

Depends on what version of Alexander shows up. But I certainly feel Alexander is the better boxer and his straighter punches could make a big difference in this fight. Bradley has stamina and workrate. He's not really an elite boxer so to speak, he gets away with being awkward and is conditioning his top notch.

Bradley throws his punches very wide which leaves him vulnerable through the centre. However, can Alexander expose that weakness? We'll see.

Comment

ALL this iS BS..alexander has SKill..BRAdley HAs SKill AND proven he can get back up n win..2 most this dont mean much BUt think about it...alexander you young how you expect to face the champ without payin ur dues..ITS GONNNA BE A GREAT FIGHT THO..I HOPE..ALL TALK n NO ACtion is gonna make this fight a joke 2..

Comment

Riiiiight Devon.. riiight.

Comment

Originally posted by RealIzm View Post
          Depends on what version of Alexander shows up. But I certainly feel Alexander is the better boxer and his straighter punches could make a big difference in this fight. Bradley has stamina and workrate. He's not really an elite boxer so to speak, he gets away with being awkward and his conditioning his top notch.
          I don't think he is awkward. He is amazingly conditioned, throws a good amount of punches, and keeps the pressure on his opponents. However the fact remains, a guy of his calibre is supposed to beat and look good against the people he has been facing (Abregu, Holt, Peterson) I'm not sure he will look as impressive when he fights a genuine, world class fighter who is in his prime like Alexander. The outcome of this fight is no forgone conclusion as most commentators believe it to be.

Comment

Aleander was hit too much against Urango and Kotelnik, neither of which has the speed or ring IQ of Bradley. I think Bradley will win a competitive UD. I think Aleander gets hit every time he pulls out and Bradley is just relentless on the inside.

Comment

Bradley by UD. If Kotelnik's slow ass can catch Alexander over and over, so can Bradley. My opinion is Alexander is more talented than Bradley, but needs more time to perfect his craft.

Comment

Bradley has looked way better to me than Alexander in their previous fights but I think Alexander has fought better opponents... so it's a hard fight to predict but I'm going with Bradley as I think his skin is darker and so he is more slick.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                  I don't think he is awkward. He is amazingly conditioned, throws a good amount of punches, and keeps the pressure on his opponents. However the fact remains, a guy of his calibre is supposed to beat and look good against the people he has been facing (Abregu, Holt, Peterson) I'm not sure he will look as impressive when he fights a genuine, world class fighter who is in his prime like Alexander. The outcome of this fight is no forgone conclusion as most commentators believe it to be.
                  A motivated Holt is extremely under rated, and IMO he looked good against all 3. He just didn't stop them, and thats my only criticism with Bradley. He needs more killer instinct so he could have more stoppage wins. Abregu and Witter was there for the taking.

Comment

Alexander is better technically & it will show come the 29th!!

Comment

Working...
                    X