Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine fighting with a broken orbital bone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
    showing heart is not far away from fake pride.
    What.In.The.**** does that mean??

omfg ur a complete ******. Thats the dumbest **** ive ever read.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
      Yep I did. Been doing it for the past 8 years.

Nonetheless, you're still sounding like an idiot with regards a broken orbital bone. It's pretty common in boxing.
      Like I said, I'm not a doctor and I don't even know exactly where my orbital bone is except when I feel around under my eye. And I just imagine what it would be like to fracture it.

I've never broken mine so that's why i said "imagine"

Comment

I cant imagine me fighting, let alone with a broken orbital bone..

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
          Just because you can't understand what it's like to be brave doesn't mean you need to insult people who do.
          How brave is it to NEED to prove to be brave? Much of the bravado is an act rooted in weakness for acceptance from the rest of the low IQ tough guys.

It is the very thing that allows gangbangers to be shot in the face. The weakness desperately trying to act hardcore out of fear of being rejected by the homeboys. This act of margarito's is on the same page as the idiotic cholo ****. "Look how badass I am fellas!!!!!"

Please...

Bravado need not plaster nor Ephedrine to fight little Asian man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
            The adrenaline only lasts a few rounds, and you're still exhausted.

In a real fight the adrenaline will get you through until it's over or you're spent, but 12 rounds of boxing is different.

Especially when you're fighting Pacquiao, who's going to take everything out of you.

if you could imagine being anything like Margarito then maybe you'd be a more famous boxer than you currently are, and have a bigger fanbase than you currently do.
            thats not true the adrenline last as long as your still going. and not only that by the time adrenline wear off ya hurt body i so numb because your body protect you form the pain after a while. adrenline keeps going until you actually sit down and relax. im sure margirito eye was numb as hell by the time his adrenline wore off. not saying it dont hurt but he dont feel it as much as if lets say you walking down the street and someone hit you with a bat and broke the same bone. you will feel alot more. than what margirito was feeling in the ring

Comment

oh and i never said i know what it feels like being margirito i jsut said i know what it feels like to fight and compete and win with an injury that would normally hurt but with the adrenline going you dont feel it until later. thank you very much.

Comment

Malignaggi fought twelve rounds with cotto with a broken jaw and pacquiao fought cotto with a ruptured ear drum. Whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  Malignaggi fought twelve rounds with cotto with a broken jaw and pacquiao fought cotto with a ruptured ear drum. Whats your point?
                  Nothing. Just that I wish i could be as strong as them, and that I admire them for it.

Comment

In my opinion if the other fighter has broken your orbital bone and both of your eyes are swollen shut you lost the fight. Nothing to admire about hard headedness.

Comment

I remember a guy who fought Erik Morales that said he lost thanks to a cut and not having the right clitoris gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X