Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Guitar Players Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked my peoples if I should buy a Guitar, they said, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
      I have a Fender Starcaster. aka $200 dollar guitar that I bought at Target a couple years back which now sells for $99 in Walmart.

Oh well, it lets me practice...
      Haha the STAR Caster. Use that thing as a boat oar or something.

Practice yah that's a ok thing I guess.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoov Loc View Post
        I asked my peoples if I should buy a Guitar, they said, no.
        Get a bass... easier to learn and more bands are in need of bass players (from a person who has been playing guitar [and bass for that matter] for almost 15 years)

Comment

i have a epiphone sheraton ii no pedals r **** running on a pretty basic 15watt marshall amp.. and a guvnor acoustic.. i try to play thin lizzie, rory gallagher,jimi hendrix, and some kings of leon, NO METAL!!!

Comment

I'm about to upload a cover I just recorded. I don't have a video camera so I just recorded audio with a microphone, tell me what you think. The song is called "Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Comment

I have a bunch of guitars: A Laguna LE222 (my baby) Not amazing guitar but it's been with me for the longest, a Jackson Dinky RX something or other, can't remember. I have a Fender acoustic, a Framus Nylon string acoustic, a Kramer (Strat copy) currently loaned out, and my brothers friend just came over yesterday and traded me a very old (1960's era) Silvertone for an old skateboard I had laying around. At first I thought it might be worth a lot but I went through it cleaned it, etc. and I came to the conclusion it's probably about $250 max =(

Amp/Effect-wise: I have a Line 6 Spider III I believe 30 watt amp, and an Uber Metal distortion pedal. Used to have a lot more amp-wise, a microcube and a 15 watt fender, but traded or sold them cuz they sounded like **** =P

I love shredding my own ****, not really written tunes just kinda playing around. Also grew up learning Metallica. Love playing Hendrix, some Satriani, etc. Just mixed songs lots of genres. Metal is my favorite though =)

Comment

Comment

Let me know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by ATWA View Post
                    I can almost hear you singing along!!!

Not bad if you've only been playing a year. Could do with a little work on your timing but the chord changes sounded pretty clean. Maybe try playing something a bit more challenging.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
                      I can almost hear you singing along!!!

Not bad if you've only been playing a year. Could do with a little work on your timing but the chord changes sounded pretty clean. Maybe try playing something a bit more challenging.
                      The thing is right now, my guitar has a broken string, and i have no other ones to fix it, so i've been just playing stuff that doesn't require that string, which is nearly impossible.

I have a question to the veteran guitar players on here. When i'm playing my acoustic, the strings feel really hard, and I get this vibrating noise when I strum. I used to play a cheap guitar and didn't have the problem, but now that i'm playing the fender, It's happening. I don't understand why.

Comment

Working...
                      X