No announcement yet.

Video: ESPN Sportscenter interview with Rios and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: ESPN Sportscenter interview with Rios and Pacquiao

This interview has both Manny and Rios side by side answering questions, but this is weird it doesn't look like two guys who are going to fight, Rios and Pacman look like Grandpa and grandson.

Two guys who can barely speak English doing an interview lol.

the ending had me laughing when the guy asked about retirement Pacman goes YES? lol

Last edited by hectari; 08-08-2013, 09:07 PM.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    This interview has both Manny and Rios side by side answering questions, but this is weird it doesn't look like two guys who are going to fight, Rios and Pacman look like Grandpa and grandson.

Two guys who can barely speak English doing an interview lol.

the ending had me laughing when the guy asked about retirement Pacman goes YES? lol

Haha "China is pretty much his hometown".

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      Haha "China is pretty much his hometown".
      lol, hey it pretty much is man, but the funny thing is from what Arum said and people on the press tour the Chinese actually like Rios more than Pacman, they even though Rios was Chinese lol.

the video is just odd to me because I am so used to Rios always talking smack to his opponent and getting in their face, this one looks like Pacman is an old man and Rios is his grand son or something its just odd.

Comment

I am shocked espn did an interview with Manny Pacquiao without saying Floyd Mayweather one time.

Comment

Working...
        X