Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia's "No Look Hook" was impressive...but what else does he have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia's "No Look Hook" was impressive...but what else does he have?

He's caught 2 guys with that shot now...others will be looking for it now. But beyond that, I haven't seen a lot of depth in his game.

For you Garcia fans...what am I missing? What other wrinkles does he have that will enable him to stay at the top of 140 for more than 10 minutes?

In before "JMM's knock out of Pac was a lucky shot as well"

Comment

If you honestly believe all he has is the left hook you don't know what your watching.

Comment

He can rap too...

Comment

He's exquisite.

Comment

Hey Ts what punch did garcia hit morales with at the end of the third round that shook him up?

Comment

im not impressed with his overall skills either but the kid is a brutal puncher...

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                Hey Ts what punch did garcia hit morales with at the end of the third round that shook him up?
                Implying a super duper shot Erik Morales is a good barometer of Danny Garcia's place in Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  im not impressed with his overall skills either but the kid is a brutal puncher...
                  He couldn't KO old man Campbell or Kendall Holt, or Ashley Theopane but he KOs shot Erik and glasschinned Bumir Khan and he's a brutal puncher? I'm not sold on Danny Garcia at all, mate.

Comment

he also has the no look jab and the no look right hand. he's the best blind boxer ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X