• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I do. Nothing.
    Then. Stop....Replying. To. Me. Got nothing to contribute, then dont reply

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      haha. your posts are always ether.
      Never thought I would see yesir green...you've been eternally on the ako pa **** hitlist...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Then. Stop....Replying. To. Me. Got nothing to contribute, then dont reply

**** outta here. Why don't you man up for once and give a straight answer? Always looking to deflect when your hoe card gets pulled. You have several examples (aside from the obvious that any non-****** can see) that show how prominent testing in boxing has become. And the only thing your whiny ass can muster is a one-off example that's supposed to counter what exactly? Couldn't even answer. Maybe you should take your own advice if you have. Nothing. To. Contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Mayweather saved Khan's life.
          gotta admit, that made me LOL

Comment

Floyd obviously used it to duck pac. Peterson tested positive, when has pac tested positive? What's that?? That's right, he's never tested positive. Pac first said no to OST because he wasn't going to be floyd's bltch and play his mind games. Now that it's more serious pac agreed because HE IS CLEAN and isn't affraid of floyd. Then suddenly floyd offers less money...hmmmmm...who's ducking who??

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
              Mayweather saved Khan's life.
              the funniest part is that Floyd called them exactly what they are, 'Power Pellets' haha. well ironic not funny and he was right

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                People using Peterson's cheating to justify Floyd's ducking of Pacquiao are stupid, it was all about the split remember? or whatever other excuse Floyd can think up.
                His latest excuse is Arum has to disappear first. Prior to that it's about the date and venue, then the purse split.

All the while he duped everyone into thinking it's all about drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                  Floyd obviously used it to duck pac. Peterson tested positive, when has pac tested positive? What's that?? That's right, he's never tested positive. Pac first said no to OST because he wasn't going to be floyd's bltch and play his mind games. Now that it's more serious pac agreed because HE IS CLEAN and isn't affraid of floyd. Then suddenly floyd offers less money...hmmmmm...who's ducking who??
                  How many times has Peterson had a positive test? Was there one before all this broke while doing VADA testing?

Comment

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
                    You must have fell off the short bus. No one knew Peterson was cheating until now. If he was cheating before we never knew. same with mosley. I mean, in order to know someone is cheating without a doubt they have to be caught.

But if stricter testing is introduce, it gets that many more people to second guess whether they should try and cheat in the first place.

Comment

The people in charge of boxing would rather put that money in their pocket than to test people.

Comment

Working...
                      X