Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is poppin with Dan (The Outlaw) Hardy??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Hell yeah l don't got nothing but love for Pearson after the barboza fight his hands are nice! But not sure hell ever be top 5 tho. Brad pickett is freakin nuts too ha that's who needs to be the face of British mma. But yeah **** bisping haha most obvious protected fighter evet! Still trying to figure out how he never fought maia marquardt or sonnen who were the big three besides silva for a few.years. but I just hate him for one reason Coming outta tuf I liked him but then hamil whoops his ass and he gets the worse decision ever and bisping has the nerve to yell at him go back to wrestling. Hardys training with gsp now believe it or not so maybe he could do better but daley has always been my fav heir if only he had.takedown defense!
    I doubt Ross is good enough for top 5 yu know, but he's gonna be in a few more exciting fights still. Maynard would smash him up, as would Edgar. If a Barboza rematch ever happened i think he would have learned a lot from their first fight and would be more of an aggressor (Barboza im talkin abwt).
    Diaz and Gomi vs Ross would be sick fights, Gomi would suit him more than anyone i've mentioned but all these boys are ahead of Ross just now.
    Bisping is a boring mother****er man, he's got a big mouth at times and he would never get in the octagon with with the big boys! For some reason he hates Chael, he will claim now that he'll never fight him 'cos hes a 'cheat', but he never would have fought him anyway, period. He just talks ****
    I do love Paul yu know Nates, shame he ent in the UFC no more, he's back in the BAMMA ent he? Poor! I think he was fighting in Birmingham, England not to long ago, can't see Dana inviting him back to UFC still unfortunately.
    I can't believe Dan is training with GSP! It won't do him any good though, just look at Okami trainin with Chael, i honestly thought he had a chance against Silva after learning this, but f*** me was i wrong Lmao

Demise, yu got some serious love for British combat sport Lol. Listen, we will never even scratch the surface of the UFC as it's so big in America and has been for years, Dana knows what he's doing by tryna hype up the Brits, to get more Brits interested in it.
    But British boxing ent as far off yu know IMO, big step up for our boys still as theres hardly any on the international scene right now, whereas the Americans are all over it and experienced in big fights...
    Just like MMA. Hardy's got a long way to go and a lot more fights to win to ever be a threat in UFC.
    Last edited by Marshall89; 10-18-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      British MMA fighters are nearly as bad as the boxers.
      Finally agee with this dude on someting... LMAO

Comment

When did Mike Swick become a bum? I don't like him; really don't like him at WW. But when did he become a bum? When did Marcus Davis become a bum? He's a journeyman at least. No way a bum though.

The other dude he laid out. That could be considered a bum. Forget his name.

Lytle isn't a bum. Journeyman as well at the least.

The only legit losses Hardy had in the UFC is GSP, Lytle, and Condit. Both dominant performances. One obvious and the other, can't deny a KTFO. Lytle got a legit submission.

Johnson is a big bitch. He talked a whole lotta shit just to lay on Hardy. He is too big to be fighting WW just to lay on dudes. Fuck that guy. I mean, Hardy wanted to bang with the bigger dude and the bigger guy who is known for hands just wanted to lay on him. C'mon man.

Comment

lol u guys being too mean
          yeah he is bad and all but there are even ****tier fighters i think

Comment

I don't think he was that bad, he was just there at the right place at the right time, he wouldn't have been signed in the first place hadn't it been for the UFC needing British fighters for their UK Experiment. He also trash-talked his way into a match with Marcus Davis and when he won that fight he took all that momentum that Marcus had and that effectively put him on the map as a contender, then he fought a malnourished Swick who was supposed to finally get his title shot and when he won that fight the UFC was pretty much left without any real contenders for the Welterweight belt so they just gave him the title shot.

He is a decent fighter, has heart but he is just not at that level. And to be fair to him he did beat Davis and Swick who were contenders for the belt at the time.

Comment

Also. Watched a recent video of Hardy. He apparently was helping GSP prepare for Condit. Being invited to go up to Montreal and train with GSP.

Obviously before GSP was hurt but that is the most recent update about Hardy that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                When did Mike Swick become a bum? I don't like him; really don't like him at WW. But when did he become a bum? When did Marcus Davis become a bum? He's a journeyman at least. No way a bum though.

The other dude he laid out. That could be considered a bum. Forget his name.

Lytle isn't a bum. Journeyman as well at the least.

The only legit losses Hardy had in the UFC is GSP, Lytle, and Condit. Both dominant performances. One obvious and the other, can't deny a KTFO. Lytle got a legit submission.

Johnson is a big bitch. He talked a whole lotta shit just to lay on Hardy. He is too big to be fighting WW just to lay on dudes. Fuck that guy. I mean, Hardy wanted to bang with the bigger dude and the bigger guy who is known for hands just wanted to lay on him. C'mon man.
                and rory markham is his only legit ufc win. He's worse then Leonard.Garcia in my book. Hardys gift decisions got him a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  and rory markham is his only legit ufc win. He's worse then Leonard.Garcia in my book. Hardys gift decisions got him a title shot.
                  You should re-watch the Swick and Davis fights then. Because those weren't gift decisions.

I will admit he over achieved but in no way did he get any gift decisions.

Comment

Hardy-Diaz is quite interesting..Nick's a bit too successful, but if he gets some losses. Skills make fights ya know. throwing hands is fun to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X