No announcement yet.

Can not believe how many people are defending AA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not believe how many people are defending AA

Regardless of whether or not Dirrell was actually hurt or if he was acting, he made Arthur look amateur and frustrated the hell out of him. Dont get me wrong I hate Dirrell and the way he fights but Arthur landed an illegal blow and got exactly what he deserved. How anyone can defend that I have no idea.
    Congrats to Dirrell for fighting the pefect fight and stratedy to beat Arthur.

Does anyone have any updates on Dirrell now and how he is doing??

Thank you for giving dirrell his credit, gosh the fought his ass off

Comment

Originally posted by No1BoxingFan View Post
      Regardless of whether or not Dirrell was actually hurt or if he was acting, he made Arthur look amateur and frustrated the hell out of him. Dont get me wrong I hate Dirrell and the way he fights but Arthur landed an illegal blow and got exactly what he deserved. How anyone can defend that I have no idea.

not that many people are defending AA's illegal foul. only the delusional ones.

dirrell was released from the hospital last night. not even a mild concussion.

Comment

A lot of it is people just trying to stir **** up.

Comment

It's USA vs. Europe today. I don't mind it really. Refreshing to get away from Mayweather vs. Pacquiao even for one day.

Comment

I don't think the DQ was warranted, I didn't feel Roy, Pac, MAB, Soto, etc etc deserved DQ's so why would I think AA deserved one.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I don't think the DQ was warranted, I didn't feel Roy, Pac, MAB, Soto, etc etc deserved DQ's so why would I think AA deserved one.
              He could not continue and if you can not continue from a foul the fight is stopped. Even if it was not an automatic DQ the fight was nto going on and would ahve went to the card with a partial 11th scored for Dirrell since Arthur had not landed a real punch in that round and a point should have been taken away.

So either way the fight was ending right there either by DQ or decision for Dirrell there is no continuing from a foul like that. no doctor in the US would allow that.

Comment

Originally posted by No1BoxingFan View Post

Bro, stop acting like this is the first time a fighter has been hit while down...It happens, a lot!

Roy did it. Many felt like he didn't deserve to get DQ'ed.

Soto did it. Many feel that was a joke result.

I for one feel the DQ was justified, but I do wish folk would stop acting like this is the first time this has happened.

It is only natural for the AA following to feel slighted. That punch was not needed though.

Comment

Working...
                X