Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. To Train Fighters at 50's New Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who gives a ****, All I want to know is when is Floyd fighting again and agains who. All this other **** is starting to be pathetic.

Comment

cause it's hard to find parking at Toccos gym..

Comment

Perhaps then, it will be Snr telling Jr to get the **** outta his gym instead.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
          I will bet my intire account that the whole 50 vs floyd drama was staged for the purpose of getting more atension.
          50 already admitted that it was a publicity stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            50 already admitted that it was a publicity stunt.
            That was sarcasm - 50 said floyd wasnt getting any attention - he was **** talkin - u didn't understand that?

Comment

Damn 50 is serious about this boxing ****, he even got a gym.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                Perhaps then, it will be Snr telling Jr to get the **** outta his gym instead.
                That s**t was funny as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Concussive View Post
                  This will definitely make for some interesting 24/7 episodes...Instead of Floyd Jr. and 50 it will be Floyd Sr. and 50. Sr. will be on the Segway playing grab ass with 50 with Floyd watching with a salty look on his face. Absolutely hilarious. I would buy the PPV with 50 vs. Money for rights to drive the Segway. WARRRRR Fitty!!!!
                  50 and Floyd Sr. don't have any fighters that can get them on 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                    That was sarcasm - 50 said floyd wasnt getting any attention - he was **** talkin - u didn't understand that?
                    Not really. Actually didn't pay much attention to the entire "beef.". I saw an article saying he said it was a publicity stunt, read it, and was done with it. I'm not quite as emotionally invested in these type things as most on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by rasdun

Not really. Actually didn't pay much attention to the entire "beef.". I saw an article saying he said it was a publicity stunt, read it, and was done with it. I'm not quite as emotionally invested in these type things as most on this site.
                      Idk where you read this article but the dumbass writer must've missed the sarcasm on Twitter. Cause right after 50 said it was fake he started taking shots at Mayweather again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X