No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler, Froch Agree To Terms, Rematch Is On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nÔÔb_out_king View Post
    Based on the fact, that he can box using both eyes for instance?
    That is the key. Kessler's eyes are back as close to normal as they are ever going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      do you have the scoop on Kessler's miraculous recovery from his 'double-vision issues'? kindly share, my friend.
      He had eye surgery after the fight with Froch?
      http://www.sporten.dk/boksning/oejen...-superkarriere

Use translate. He was forced to be out for 9 months after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
        Yawn.

Both older and slower with no notable wins

between them.

Both good fighters but this is a meaningless fight to the sport
        Back to watching old videotapes of your heroes Hagler, Mosley, Duran, Tyson and Hopkins then Now I tell you, back in the days those sports could fight. Not like today.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          He had eye surgery after the fight with Froch?
          http://www.sporten.dk/boksning/oejen...-superkarriere

Use translate. He was forced to be out for 9 months after the fight.
          it's nice to know that there will be no excuses (except maybe for Kessler being tight at the weight, ofc).

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            it's nice to know that there will be no excuses (except maybe for Kessler being tight at the weight, ofc).
            Kessler is a point perfect SMW. There will be no excuses. The only time he ever said something was after the ward fight. Ward was clearly breaking a shyte load of rules that night, and Kessler didn't even say that much. On the other hand, and I say this loving Froch but I'm sticking with my man Mikkel over anyone, how many times have we heard Froch mention a hometime decision? The ash cloud? Partisan croud/judges? Christmas in new york? Being away from his family? - Of these two, Froch is the one making excuses. Don't even try to challenge me on this.

Comment

As a proud englishman ill be routing for Froch to win but all the non danish and English boxing fans shouldnt be bothered who will win because they will see a slugfest and fight of the year candidate

Just sit back and enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                That is the key. Kessler's eyes are back as close to normal as they are ever going to be.
                Bor du i Danmark?

Comment

Based on his eyes were cut to **** vs Ward and he hadn't healed properly. That's why he took off a year after the Froch fight. He's much healthier, coming off three good wins, his balance is back. I just saw the fight again an hour ago, and his balance wasn't good throughout the fight.
                  So Kessler beat froch with poor vision and balance

years ago.

Another reason for froch to fight Adonis

Comment

Kessler is a point perfect SMW. There will be no excuses. The only time he ever said something was after the ward fight. Ward was clearly breaking a shyte load of rules that night, and Kessler didn't even say that much. On the other hand, and I say this loving Froch but I'm sticking with my man Mikkel over anyone, how many times have we heard Froch mention a hometime decision? The ash cloud? Partisan croud/judges? Christmas in new york? Being away from his family? - Of these two, Froch is the one making excuses. Don't even try to challenge me on this.
                    i'm referring to Kessler's diehards.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      So Kessler beat froch with poor vision and balance

years ago.

Another reason for froch to fight Adonis
                      Elaborate. Please..
                      Last edited by LacedUp; 01-15-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X