Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like slicksters like Whitaker,Mayweather,Toney but love fan friendly pressure fighters.

Corrales
    Morales
    Hatton
    Benn
    Katsidis
    Froch

Fighers I hate watching are Hopkins, Dirrell, Vital is just awful to watch, Bradley is also hard work to watch.

Juan Manuel Marquez is the cross over of a counter puncher who also throws in combinations, His style is very pleasing.

Comment

I know were all paying tribute to Paul this week but he made Winky watchable, gave us a war with Martinez, went toe to toe with Margo and is fun to watch.

Always wondered why a guy at that weight with those physical advantages fought in the phone box with smaller guys, Good viewing though.

Comment

When I was a kid my brother used 2 have his friends round 2 watch fights (he is 12 years older than me) n he would let me watch them with him. My brother always used 2 say boxing is about hitting n not getting hit so that's the style I always liked the defensive/counter punching style.

Comment

I like a lot of styles.

I like love textbook fighters with a great skill sets and jabs like Alexis Arguello, Harold Johnson, Carlos Monzon they're 3 of my 5 favourite fighters right there.

Then I also like defensive slick fighters like Floyd Mayweather, James Toney, George Benton etc who use there sholders to get out the way and can stand right infront of you and make you miss, on the inside and outside.

Then I also like aggressive fighters but with high skill levels and inside fighting like Dick Tiger, Roberto Duran, Castillo etc.

Then I also love a tear up

So I like a wide range but I'd say my favourite would be a text book style with great skills and jab.

Comment

I really don't have 1. If anything I really love the best fighters with a certain style take on a contrasting style against that styles best fighter.

Comment

Boxer/Puncher

Comment

Boxer/Puncher

Comment

I like the Nacho Beristain style. It is kind of a hybrid counter puncher/boxer puncher style. Perfect balance, high guard, textbook left hooks and right crosses.

Juan Manuel Marquez is the active fighter that embodies this best but Ricardo Lopez, Chiquita Gonzalez, Daniel Zaragoza, Rafael Marquez, and Jhonny Gonzalez fight this way too.

Comment

Working...
                  X