atheists stop celebrating my christian holiday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

athiests can sukk a dick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Just about everything about Christmas has pagan roots.

Comment

You can be an atheist and admit that Jesus Christ was an actual man that lived on this Earth. All Christmas celebrates is the birth of Christ. It doesn't celebrate his crucifixation, or his revelations from God, or his rising from the dead, or anything else. It simply celebrates his birth day. What's wrong with celebrating a man's birthday?

Comment

Dinosaurs.....

Comment

Maybe they have a great sense of humor. A evolutionist family celebrating Xmas is pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
              You can be an atheist and admit that Jesus Christ was an actual man that lived on this Earth. All Christmas celebrates is the birth of Christ. It doesn't celebrate his crucifixation, or his revelations from God, or his rising from the dead, or anything else. It simply celebrates his birth day. What's wrong with celebrating a man's birthday?

There's nothing wrong with it except his supposed birth was not Dec 25th. Dec 25th was hijacked by the Christians.

Comment

Only problem is when I think about Christmas, I don't think about Christianity or Jesus. I think about my close friends and family. The unselfishness the holiday season brings. And great, great food.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                  There's nothing wrong with it except his supposed birth was not Dec 25th. Dec 25th was hijacked by the Christians.
                  Bunch of thieving ****s!

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                    The 25th was originally celebrated as the birthday of the sun god sol invictus for the Romans.

Along with that at the time Christians believed the celebrating of persons birthday was a sin. It was considered a pagan tradition that they would not participate in.

Comment

Christmas was banned by puritan christians, not by atheists.

Comment

Working...
                      X