Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: Miguel Cotto Had His Time; This Is My Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: Miguel Cotto Had His Time; This Is My Time!

Shortly after receiving the news Friday that he would be fighting Puerto Rican star Miguel Cotto in New York City’s Madison Square Garden on Dec. 1, junior middleweight titleholder Austin “No Doubt” Trout of Las Cruces, N.M., spoke to Jorge Hernandez of SWFights.com on the matter.

[Click Here To Read More]

Surely Canalo's gotta fight the winner Cotto/Trout after he dismantles Lopez!

Comment

Big shout to Cotto for taking this fight? Who Trout think he is. Instead of being grateful for the opportunity, he sounds like he is the main man in the fight and in the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Big shout to Cotto for taking this fight? Who Trout think he is. Instead of being grateful for the opportunity, he sounds like he is the main man in the fight and in the weight.
        Well this is do or die for Cotto to win one,so i think he just meant respect as Cotto could have taken an easier fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
          Canelo's being lined up for Mayweather on Cinco de Mayo.

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          I took it more as a sign of respect. Cotto didn't have to take this fight. He could've fought a much easier fight and picked up the IBF belt against Bundrage. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose with this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
            Canelo's being lined up for Mayweather on Cinco de Mayo.

I took it more as a sign of respect. Cotto didn't have to take this fight. He could've fought a much easier fight and picked up the IBF belt against Bundrage. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose with this fight.

yeah. trout's a nobody who cotto's taking a chance on, so the guy is just saying he appreciates the opportunity.

Comment

I can see Trout's face light up like a 5 yr old on Christmas morning when he heard the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                Or he fights the winner of Lara/Vanes, hopefully.

Comment

I have to give monumental amount of props to Miguel Cotto for taking this fight. While the average fan has no clue about Trout, he is by far the single most dangerous fighter that any big star fighter that can compete at 154 can take.

It pains me to see that it is Cotto who stepped up to the plate. Because he will lose to Trout. But even though I know he will lose, the amount of respect that he has earned from me is just another reason why in the time of pampered superstar diva personalities, Cotto stands head & shoulders above the rest.

I'm also happy to know that it is Cotto who is ushering the new breed of elite fighter at 154. Cotto again proves why he is a classy guy. While ginger beats up on jr welterweights, Cotto passes the torch to a man ginger ducked, well done Miguel, I salute you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I have to give monumental amount of props to Miguel Cotto for taking this fight. While the average fan has no clue about Trout, he is by far the single most dangerous fighter that any big star fighter that can compete at 154 can take.

It pains me to see that it is Cotto who stepped up to the plate. Because he will lose to Trout. But even though I know he will lose, the amount of respect that he has earned from me is just another reason why in the time of pampered superstar diva personalities, Cotto stands head & shoulders above the rest.

I'm also happy to know that it is Cotto who is ushering the new breed of elite fighter at 154. Cotto again proves why he is a classy guy. While ginger beats up on jr welterweights, Cotto passes the torch to a man ginger ducked, well done Miguel, I salute you.
                    You are brimming with confidence lol

Comment

Working...
                    X