Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight!!! Mayhem in Section 328: Why not to wear Red Sox Gear in Yankee Stadium:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Fight!!! Mayhem in Section 328: Why not to wear Red Sox Gear in Yankee Stadium:

Round 1

Round 2

That was a pretty good little fight. Usually security is there is 7 seconds when people get loud

Comment

Can't stand it when sports' fanatics take **** too far. It's all good to give each other a little hazing, but brawls, shootings, even deaths? C'mon...**** ain't that serious.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Can't stand it when sports' fanatics take **** too far. It's all good to give each other a little hazing, but brawls, shootings, even deaths? C'mon...**** ain't that serious.
        Happens all the time in Yankee stadium, almost always with Sox fans. Problem is they usually get wasted and start talking serious shiiit to all the Yankee fans. Problem is that they're in Yankee stadium outnumbered 100-1.

Comment

Red sox fan can get it!

Comment

im a sox fan i went to a sox yankee game my seats were in the bleachers. Anyone follow the sport it was the game melky cabrera robbed manny of a homer and manny yelled ****** to him. But to my expereince it was fine lil hazing but nothing bad, i knew when to cheer and when to stop, and after the game i was approached by 3 yankee fans behind me they shook my had said good game and said it was a pleasure to watch the game with u. Fenway now thats a different story there f'n ruthless lol. but like someone said dude it's a damn game have some fun with it but u need to know when to realize when **** is getting to serious over stupid ****.

Comment

I that first video when the fat girl fell against the railing I thought she was hurt. She was too drunk to feel it but she will in the morning.

Comment

Ugly *****es be jealous of the better looking Red Sox girls.

Comment

that kick almost got me hard. that yankee girl is sexy

Comment

I hate this **** and don't understand why people fight over sports. One time I went to an opposing teams stadium for a game, and actually feared for my life. Some fans just want to stir **** up.

Comment

Working...
                    X