Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marciano vs Frazier: Who had the better chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marciano vs Frazier: Who had the better chin?

I always thought their chins were somewhat confusing. I think they had more heart than granite up there

Who do you pick?
    Marciano
    66.07%
    Frazier
    33.93%

This is a no brainer IMO.
    Marciano.

Comment

It's hard to say. I'll give the nod to Frazier only because he faced the harder punchers and took vast amounts of punishment in fights like Manila and he stayed on his feet. As long as you don't take the Foreman fight to asses Frazier's chin then the argument can be made for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
        Marciano.
        Frazier.

Comment

Fraziers chin is overrated. He just had so much heart. Thats the reason why he stayed on his feet after brutal beatings. He was in dreamland a lot of times.

Marciano on the other hand has not really been hurt that much in his career. But he did not fight heavy hitters like Frazier did.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
            But he did not fight heavy hitters like Frazier did.
            That's the key thing. That's why frazier's chin was better.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
              That's the key thing. That's why frazier's chin was better.
              But Frazier was knocked the **** around like a rag doll. Nobody that gets it like that is granite.
              And we do not know if Marciano would take better flush shots than Frazier. You dont either. Thats why this is a close poll.

Comment

But Frazier was knocked the **** around like a rag doll. Nobody that gets it like that is granite.
                And we do not know if Marciano would take better flush shots than Frazier. You dont either. Thats why this is a close poll.
                Only one person did that to Frazier, and he is the hardest puncher in boxing history,

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                  Only one person did that to Frazier, and he is the hardest puncher in boxing history,
                  Shavers is the hardest puncher.
                  And Frazier just didnt have a GREAT chin. Thats it. Just accept it mr ''frazier has a top 3 chin of all time''

Comment

Shavers is the hardest puncher.
                    And Frazier just didnt have a GREAT chin. Thats it. Just accept it mr ''frazier has a top 3 chin of all time''
                    i didn't say it was top3. If I did, then I don't think so anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X