No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays Boxing Scene Boxing Strength & Conditioning Tip Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays Boxing Scene Boxing Strength & Conditioning Tip Video

Here is a snippet of 1 of the ways I like to train.

Happy Holidays People. Another Good Year in the Books. 2013 is a great year for AMSB/Control Is Fun. If you have any questions about the exercises in this video, leave a comment and subscribe.

Typically I don't explain the things I do in my videos. I will save that for instructional material later on in life. I sincerely hope that if you watch a video and you like something incorporate it, if not let it go. That's exactly what I do and 3-5 hours of my day I'm studying.

Thanks Forum members for the love. This is my last video of the year. Peace

Do you find those Power Twisters to be effective?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Do you find those Power Twisters to be effective?
      Yes, I do.

Comment

Cool. I might pick one up.

Comment

Cool. I might pick one up.
          Buy it online(google 30-50kg Power Bar) from china. Get two (1 20-30kg and one 50+kg)

Comment

China eh? Are they well made? Wouldn't want the damn spring to pop off in my face.

Comment

China eh? Are they well made? Wouldn't want the damn spring to pop off in my face.
              They make the best power bars. The brand is "Flott".

We only get a microcosm of real life from certain sources. Always keep an open mind. If you ever get a chance travel. If you can't travel, watch the travel channel and browse Google Earth. That's how I started. I grew up in New York and I'm black. We grew up with so much passed down, generational info from people that only knew 1 way. Also when you grow up there you have no concept of another state, way, let alone another custom/tradition. So mess around with Google Earth if your interested. Watch the travel Channel and shows like Anthony Bourdain's show etc etc, they are good enablers to a more open way of thinking.
              Last edited by BarryRobinson; 12-25-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I'm speaking from personal experience, haven't had good luck with Chinese products. For example I once purchased a Surefire flashlight knockoff from there that ended up overheating tremendously after only a few minutes of use.

But in fairness it's been a while since that happened. Maybe their quality standards have improved during that time.

In any case I am going to research the Power Bar further. Looks like a good piece of equipment.

Comment

Working...
                X