Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Can Khan Take The Punches I Hit Morales With?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Can Khan Take The Punches I Hit Morales With?

AMIR KHAN plans to prove that he is the undisputed No.1 light-welterweight in the world this weekend.

[Click Here To Read More]

Salita Mark II

Comment

Danny must not have watched Khan fight Maidana... a far harder puncher than Danny could ever even dream to be.

And I don't recall Khan taking a seat in that fight... he might have been in trouble, but never went down or was put to the point of being out on his feet.

Comment

didnt even read the article to see what this idiot has to say, but just read the title... you idiot you cant hit Khan with the punches you hit Morales with because Khan isnt 40 years and isnt stupid enough to stand in front of you and eat punch after punch. Morales was tagging you pretty good in that fight, Khan will have a field day with your ugly face and box circles around you...i wish your dad is forced into throwing in the towl, would be awesome after all the ***** talking hes done

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
          didnt even read the article to see what this idiot has to say, but just read the title... you idiot you cant hit Khan with the punches you hit Morales with because Khan isnt 40 years and isnt stupid enough to stand in front of you and eat punch after punch. Morales was tagging you pretty good in that fight, Khan will have a field day with your ugly face and box circles around you...i wish your dad is forced into throwing in the towl, would be awesome after all the ***** talking hes done

Exacly.

He had trouble with the oldest slowest morales ive ever seen

Khan owuld have dealt with that Morales in a couple of rounds

Danny is done for...

Hopefully Khan catches him early at range and has him doing a salita in the corner

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
            Danny must not have watched Khan fight Maidana... a far harder puncher than Danny could ever even dream to be.

And I don't recall Khan taking a seat in that fight... he might have been in trouble, but never went down or was put to the point of being out on his feet.
            The ancient and out of shape Morales took all those same punches from Maidana and had Marcos in trouble quite a few times without getting on bicycle or holding on for dear life. For that matter Devon Alexander thoroughly schooled Maidana on how to fight without running all over the ring. Khan has good hand speed and decent power, but Amir's chin will always be his achilles' heel. Theres a reason why Khan has only faced one man with decent power in his career.

Comment

I'm a Khan fan & hope he wins but I just have a feeling that this is going to be a tough bout. I think Khan will win on points & people will shout robbery - because that's what people do when the underdog loses a close bout (I'm NOT referring to Manny v Tim, just generally).

My crystals balls have spoken.

Comment

danny garcia caught morales with a really good left hook that knocked him down and really hurt him...and morales despite being far past his prime still has a good chin (he showed it against maidana). so khan needs to watch out and not be reckless when he fights garcia or else he could get caught with a hard shot...

Comment

FUK NO!

He would get wobbled and Joe Cortez will jump in and save him and stop the action for no reason

Comment

The fact you could hurt an old, out of shape, shot Morales; and you talk about your punch power. He tried to knock out Morales... Unlike Canelo with Mosley, who looked like he just tried to out box and not hurt!

Comment

Working...
                    X