Comments Thread For: Mundine Still Focused on Landing Mayweather Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mundine. The gift that keeps on giving

Comment

floyd went to prison to duck mudine lmao. floyd should get paid for people using his name to advertise their next fight lol.

Comment

I just beat this guy up on fight night round four i don't get how he made it on there but he takes a good ass whipping haha

Comment

This i just like those Spadafora, Malignaggi, Campbell, Guerrero, and Morales things. Floyd haters will get their panties wet because of this, but in the end Floyd isn't even looking at them.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            You guys don't understand.... he'll kill mayweather..... he is... the chosen one
            Totally but the only ones who stand a real chance are kessler, the all powerful ko king ottke and the great all known pound for pound kings of the ring Manny siacca and garth wood. Apart from those 4 legends of boxing, the golden child can not be turned back by some mere floyd mortal and shall continue to give me and other boxingscene readers fits of laughter untill we follow through with combinations in our underwear. THANKYOU BOXINGSCENE for including mundine qoutes hahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              You guys don't understand.... he'll kill mayweather..... he is... the chosen one
              You are a moron

Comment

this pretenders name shouldn't even b mentione 4 a title go...if he beats a washed-up 40 yr old Mc Kart qualify??? he needs 2 get involved in an eliminator of sorts & prove himself...

Comment

Year after year Mundine is the biggest joke in boxing. Embarrassing for Australian fight fans like me. No-one in Australia pays the slightest attention to him.

Comment

If McKart has anything let at all, Mundine won't beat him

Comment

Another shameless duck by mayweather. Mundine has the drawing power... so there is no excuses Floyd. He can almost sell out a chubby checkers fighting a no name. So Floyd should have no excuses....

Comment

Working...
                      X