Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed my prediction to Mora retiring Shane. (PROOF)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    He also chose a Mexican who can box pretty decently too. Not saying Mora is the best boxer but he isn't a dumb Mexican Brawler like Margacheato.
    mora has hands i give him that....dude can really fight...still don't think
    he beats Shane but if he does I wouldn't be surprised....

Comment

No way. Mosley will KO Mora. Mora is too weight drained.

Comment

this kid is right, without sounding patronizing, he's a smart kid.

Mora is gonna box Shane for 12 rounds. It's not really an upset though cus i seen the end of the line for mosley along time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Uhhh you gonna change picks every 2 seconds? And lol at your predictions picking the EASIEST fights in the world, Hmm i picked a guy with 50-0-0 against 12-82-0 Im a great picker!

Start giving us picks on 50/50 fights y0 and lets see a high % cuz then we put real $$$ on your picks.

"yo bookies give me my money back I wanna change my pics i saw a youtube video made by a 15 year old"
          STFU at least he puts his face out there and speaks his mind. Sure he's just a kid but that comment is just mean.

Comment

yeah its 50/50 fights for sure to mosley

Comment

my inbox could use a working eam-stray

Comment

Yes, it's all clear now. There was a conspiracy to have Mora win, but at the last second there was another conspiracy to rob Mora of a win and score it a draw cause this guy caught on to their master plan!

In the end it's a win-win situation for everyone cause nobody loses with a draw and I'm sure everyone will be clamoring to watch future Mora and Mosely fights after their brilliant FOTY performance. Bravo GBP, genius plan

Comment

Working...
                X