Comments Thread For: UK News: Maidana-McCloskey, Crolla, Fury vs Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: UK News: Maidana-McCloskey, Crolla, Fury vs Klitschkos

[Click Here To Read More]

why would a champ.like madaina go fight a bum.in his hometown they will cheat madaina all nite and paul you lost to prescott stop acting like you beat a top fighter

Comment

I give McCloskey credit for wanting Maidana but he will get KTFO within 6 rounds

Comment

Tyson Fury is a future HOF.

Comment

Lol, Mccloskey-Maidana... that's definitely gonna be a FOTY candidate.

Comment

I hope Maidana comes to Belfast so I can go and watch it, but I cant see him wanting to cross the pond, and he's the champ so he calls the shots; unless matchroom make a great offer which Im not sure they will be able to do.

Maidana will come forward all night which will suit McCloskey so this fight wont be as one sided as most people think. McCloskey had a stinker against Prescott, he was below par with his defence. Maidana wont fade after 6 rounds though he's a heart of a lion. Very tough fight for McCloskey but its winnable.

Most likely Maidana stops him, but McCloskey is a live dog imo

Comment

yeah i think maidana dont have to go nowhere, and he wants to stay away as unless he gets a KO he will lose to the bent judges, Maidana could prbably KO mckloskey but he aint a easy guy to KO so its not worth risking, gotya be done on neutral ground.

Comment

Maidana v McCloskey at Madison Square Garden

MARCH' 2012

DUDEY ARMY WILL TAKE OVER NYC

Comment

Fury's chin seems average as Chisora looked to have rocked him more than once and he definitely is a big hitter from what i'v seen. I still want Fury vs Price.

Comment

Working...
                  X