No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. sued by home owners association

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
    I wouldn't put a fukin sticker on my 300K rides either.... if you live in a 10 Million( almost) mansion you would think the security staff would see this guy on the regular and know who he is and not mess with him.
    Its not like there are thousands of homes in that association.
    he could get the transponder y'know. or show his I.D.

bwhahahahahahahaahah!

Comment

everyone's picking on Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
        I wouldn't put a fukin sticker on my 300K rides either.... if you live in a 10 Million( almost) mansion you would think the security staff would see this guy on the regular and know who he is and not mess with him.
        Its not like there are thousands of homes in that association.
        Do you think it's a bumper sticker or something? I would think it's a little windshield decal, what's wrong with that? And if he didn't want to deal with security guards then why choose to live in gated community?

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
          all i have to say is, " ahahahahhhhahhahahahaahahahahahhah hahahahha!!!!!!!"

floyd is a world class joke....... what a dipstick too, to avoid having any problems at the gate, all he had to do was put in his gate opener, or as they call it a transponder, and that ****** wouldn't have had any of these problems.

i guess he's too cool, but all the other RICH people in his neighborhood use theirs even maloof uses his, he isnt too rich to not abide to the contract that he signed to live there, floyd you are not that important, keep ****ing up and just see how unimportant you are......watching floyd fall a part is better than watching him fight, it's entertaining and his not making any money from it, and isnt getting any of my fight ticket money or ppv money, great work floyd, giving away FREE entertainment!!!!!

floyd provides more content on his antics outside of boxing than he does in his most exciting fights. this is classic, i used to get pissed at this stuff, now, i'm like, hell yeah, it's a free show, " The Collapse of Mayweather ", good stuff.

i would really love to see the court case, maybe they'll put it up on court tv or some mess. that would be epic!!!!

keep up the good work at lowering your status floyd, so all you will have left will be nuthuggers.
          Bold: That right there is what many just don't seem to, or want to understand. At first, I felt that they were just ****ing with Floyd...Now it seems that all of these problems in his community, he could avoid with ease...He just chooses not to.

How anyone can support his actions in this matter is beyond me.

Also, as Deuce said, I am pretty sure they explained every single rule of the community before he moved in.

Comment

Y'all need to stop hating, that's just Mayweather giving back to the community LOL.

Comment

Guys, guys, guys,

this is all just promotion for a fight with Manny.

Floyds a genius!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                Guys, guys, guys,

this is all just promotion for a fight with Manny.

Floyds a genius!
                I know Floyd is a ****** but you're even more of a ****** LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  I know Floyd is a ****** but you're even more of a ****** LOL.
                  [Floyd]No, really, hes just keeping his name out there so people will want to pay to see him in the ring. This is all a part of the game plan and hit list.[/stan]

Comment

So, how many lawyers are on Floyd's payroll now? They must
                    be singing kumbaya every time Floyd screws up. What a lucky
                    guy Floyd is. All he has to do is come out and fight anybody in
                    the ring and everything would be paid for. He fights Manny and
                    he can screw up for another year or so.

Comment

Keep it up, Floydie!

I'm not surprise at all, just look at crackhead sr and dumbass roger mayweather.

It's in their genes.
                      Last edited by Vegan101; 01-08-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X