No announcement yet.

What to do? Being forced to box...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do? Being forced to box...

Well basically what do you do? Supposedly you got "potential" to be a real good boxer and now all your friends and.. everyone who know you want you to box because of it?

Basically one of my friends whos one of my best friends wants me to get back into boxing, so behind my back he goes to all major gyms and coachs asking them to accept me, and they say yes we'll see what he can do. This is putting pressure on me as if I say "no" then he'll feel like I betrayed him.. and all my friends will hate me for saying no as they'll feel I ****ed him about...

but realistically, my heart is not in the sport anymore... I'll always enjoy being a spectator but my heart is in night clubs and partying... but all my friends because I got potential seemingly try to force me (sometimes bully me) into getting back down the gym, saying because I lost my last fight I got no heart anymore and blabla...

but what do you do? anyone else feel this way? what did you do?

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
    Well basically what do you do? Supposedly you got "potential" to be a real good boxer and now all your friends and.. everyone who know you want you to box because of it?

Basically one of my friends whos one of my best friends wants me to get back into boxing, so behind my back he goes to all major gyms and coachs asking them to accept me, and they say yes we'll see what he can do. This is putting pressure on me as if I say "no" then he'll feel like I betrayed him.. and all my friends will hate me for saying no as they'll feel I ****ed him about...

but realistically, my heart is not in the sport anymore... I'll always enjoy being a spectator but my heart is in night clubs and partying... but all my friends because I got potential seemingly try to force me (sometimes bully me) into getting back down the gym, saying because I lost my last fight I got no heart anymore and blabla...

but what do you do? anyone else feel this way? what did you do?
    well mr potential you never told us why they think you have potential?
    what's your record tell us that and then we'll tell you if you have potential.

Comment

If theres a whole bunch of people telling you to get back into it, don't you think they may have a point? Maybe you DO have a lot of potential. Just try it. There's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

sounds like you're a *****

"my heart is in night clubs and partying"
        lol who says **** like that?

Comment

you'll regret giving up boxing for all the nightclubs and **** when you're in your 30's, you're fat, the partying is getting old, all your friends have come and gone and you're stuck in some **** house job or no job at all

stick with the boxing, if you do have potential and work hard you can go to more interesting places than nightclubs

Comment

WTF do YOU want to do? thats all that matters, you need to learn to fk what others think and do what you wanna do if you want to make it anywhere in life.

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
            you'll regret giving up boxing for all the nightclubs and **** when you're in your 30's, you're fat, the partying is getting old, all your friends have come and gone and you're stuck in some **** house job or no job at all

stick with the boxing, if you do have potential and work hard you can go to more interesting places than nightclubs
            Can relate to that lol but in my case decided to sell up go overseas , learn a new language and start a backpacker hostel. Pissed alot of opportunity up the wall, but anyway at least now not fat, not stuck in a **** job with some cnt boss, gave up cigs and booze and boxing training again. Hey but If I listened to others I wouldn´t be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Trrmo View Post
              WTF do YOU want to do? thats all that matters, you need to learn to fk what others think and do what you wanna do if you want to make it anywhere in life.

Can relate to that lol but in my case decided to sell up go overseas , learn a new language and start a backpacker hostel. Pissed alot of opportunity up the wall, but anyway at least now not fat, not stuck in a **** job with some cnt boss, gave up cigs and booze and boxing training again. Hey but If I listened to others I wouldn´t be here.
              yeah but you did something productive with your life, learning a language, seeing a new country starting a business etc

i think this guy just wants to party "my heart is in nightclubs and partying" lol

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                yeah but you did something productive with your life, learning a language, seeing a new country starting a business etc

i think this guy just wants to party "my heart is in nightclubs and partying" lol
                Well not neccasary, I just want to enjoy my life and progess in my job in all honestly... All to your last post, I'll never go outside the amateurs.

Comment

same exact story here man......

Comment

if a had a chance to be in the gym to train and if i had the money to support my training i will fulfill my passion.

i only wish there's a boxing gym near from where i grew up. this sport is in my blood i just know it. too bad i ended up being in the motion capture industry.

if boxing is not in your heart don't do it. Fighter's that has heart in boxing loses it in a fight.. how much more a fighter with no heart to start with.

good luck to your partying...whatever makes you happy.

go spectate.

Comment

Working...
                    X