Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remind me how Arce managed to beat Vazquez Jr. again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Garofalo View Post
    I would like take this time to express my condolences to Mr. Hector Macho Camacho's family as well as Boricua boxing.

RIP Hector Camacho
    RIP Boricua Boxing

you will be missed.

Rest In Peace ..............Puerto Rican boxing will be missed, lol

their will never be another fighter quite like John Ruiz, Fres oquendo, thomas dulorme, orlando cruz ricky martin, miguel cotto, miguel cottos brother, juanma lopez, etc., lol, you will all be missed

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest
      Quote:

Originally Posted by jtcs1981

Tha_Greatest have his routine. He do his thing and I know better so say whatever you want about that. However, you dumb ****** with your racially bias attitude that enjoys to give props to other ******s trying to get their approval or asking questions trying to make friends is just pathetic. Now do yourself. Vete al pasillo a llenar gondolas o atender clientes porque no tienes ni un minuto de break conmigo. You got nothing dude and your weak sauce is as pathetic as your attempt of making friends by laughing at every lame joke, putita

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

dont be mad, lol, orlando cruz, walter mercado, miguel cottos sons and ricky martin all have a support group for guys that dont like women quite like you and miguel cotto, lol
      nyhahahahaha, you missed that. Thanks for the info carnal, let me go and look into that. It might help me. Gracias hermano.

Comment

• So the feed back that Im currently getting from the thread I made in NSB are:

1. People saying the HoF is a joke so Arce will probably get in

2. Mexicans talking about Cotto again

LOL Ill have to check if NSB is being owned by mexicans.

Comment

• Styles make fights. Nonito is super fast and Vazquez jr is a normal boxer. Arce is very familiar with boxing a style like Vazquez who does everything good, but nothing great.

I am impressed with Vazquez jr. I believe he will be champ again in no time. He is better now than he was 3 fights ago.

Arce is a strong fighter with a better than average chin and VW2 had never been in a war.

Comment

• VW2 did better than anyone has against Nonito. At some points nonito preferred to box and move instead of standing toe to toe against a stronger WV2. I am a fan of WV2 for repping the Mexican flag and I will root for him in his upcoming fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
              Styles make fights. Nonito is super fast and Vazquez jr is a normal boxer. Arce is very familiar with boxing a style like Vazquez who does everything good, but nothing great.

I am impressed with Vazquez jr. I believe he will be champ again in no time. He is better now than he was 3 fights ago.

Arce is a strong fighter with a better than average chin and VW2 had never been in a war.
              Second mexican here that says something with base.

Green K buddy.

Comment

• gracias, igual verde para usted. saludos

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Second mexican here that says something with base.

Green K buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  Tha_Greatest have his routine. He do his thing and I know better so say whatever you want about that. However, you dumb ****** with your racially bias attitude that enjoys to give props to other ******s trying to get their approval or asking questions trying to make friends is just pathetic. Now do yourself. Vete al pasillo a llenar gondolas o atender clientes porque no tienes ni un minuto de break conmigo. You got nothing dude and your weak sauce is as pathetic as your attempt of making friends by laughing at every lame joke, putita

Lmao this puta calling someone else bias lmao and everything else you said is just plain bull**** and thas as far as ill go in mentioning it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garofalo View Post
                    Try posting your threads @ Fudgepacker dot com. You won't find any Mexicans there. I heard that's the place Cotto and friends like to hang out in.
                    lmao yea im laughing at other peoples jokes do something about it phaggot

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                      VW2 did better than anyone has against Nonito. At some points nonito preferred to box and move instead of standing toe to toe against a stronger WV2. I am a fan of WV2 for repping the Mexican flag and I will root for him in his upcoming fights.
                      you need to go watch nonito's fight with concepcion

Comment

Working...
                      X