R.I.P to PATRICE O'NEAL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P to PATRICE O'NEAL

from TMZ

Comedian Patrice O'Neal died Monday night ... after suffering a stroke back in October ... this according to his friends at the "Opie and Anthony" radio show.

O'Neal had been a staple in the comedy world for years -- and performed at the "Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen" back in September.

O'Neal was a regular guest on the "Opie and Anthony" radio show -- and appeared on several TV shows such as "Chappelle Show," "The Office," and "Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn."

Opie just tweeted, "Yes it's true that our pal Patrice O'Neal has passed away. The funniest and best thinker I've ever known PERIOD."

O'Neal was 41.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/29/patric.../#.TtUbiXM4PGw

Had no idea he was in poor health.

RIP to him.

Comment

RIP to him.

Comment

One of the funniest guys around, loved him on O&A. He often joked on stage about "needing to lose weight to live" given his diabetes, and that still not being enough motivation for him. Caught up to him suddenly at a young age, you can't just ignore a serious health condition like that. Gives it all kind of a grim cast in retrospect.

Comment

Patrice was a funny guy, he also had some interesting theories that make you think about ****. I used to love when he was on O&A. RIP Patrice....

Comment

RIP "pitbull".

loved that guy- hilarious.....

Comment

R.I.P.

One of the funniest comedians ever.

Elephant in the room is still top 10 funniest stand up ever.

Comment

41? Damn, RIP

Comment

I was talking about trying to see him live right before his stroke. I was hoping to see him when he recovered... I saw him at a show, he came on right after Frank Caliendo (the guy that does all the impressions) kept getting boo'd and heckled, Patrice comes on stage and goes "for my first impression.." I died laughing. RIP

Comment

****...... this actually makes me sad...

I just saw him at the charlie sheen roast..

RIP big guy

Comment

Working...
                    X