Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is/was Naturally Bigger, Tomasz Adamek or Joe Frazier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Frazier walked around 30 lbs more than when he fought and then in training camp he lost 30 lbs in 8 weeks..............morons...they are everywhere. Thats not healthy, losing that much weight before a sporting even, man that era was trash. How many world class athletes lost 30 lbs 5 times a year? Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt have weight practically the same their entire career...Does Lebron walk around at 300 and drop to 270 before the finals? What was Frazier a body builder? Nope...Im more ripped than he ever was, he'd probably try to suck me if he ever met me thats how damn pretty I am and ugly that freak is. So why would he do this? Unless he wasnt a full time athlete like say...i dont know, the Klitschkos? What a joke 70's boxing was. I probably would be hw champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
      So Frazier walked around 30 lbs more than when he fought and then in training camp he lost 30 lbs in 8 weeks..............morons...they are everywhere. Thats not healthy, losing that much weight before a sporting even, man that era was trash. How many world class athletes lost 30 lbs 5 times a year? Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt have weight practically the same their entire career...Does Lebron walk around at 300 and drop to 270 before the finals? What was Frazier a body builder? Nope...Im more ripped than he ever was, he'd probably try to suck me if he ever met me thats how damn pretty I am and ugly that freak is. So why would he do this? Unless he wasnt a full time athlete like say...i dont know, the Klitschkos? What a joke 70's boxing was. I probably would be hw champion.
      If the 70's was a joke..the present day heavyweights are bad jokes

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
        Adamek is bigger and better than Frazier.

Frazier was a ridiculously overrated one dimensional one handed chinny punching bag midget. He gets destroyed by either Klitschko and outboxed by Adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by die antwoord View Post
          so frazier walked around 30 lbs more than when he fought and then in training camp he lost 30 lbs in 8 weeks..............morons...they are everywhere. Thats not healthy, losing that much weight before a sporting even, man that era was trash. How many world class athletes lost 30 lbs 5 times a year? Michael phelps and usain bolt have weight practically the same their entire career...does lebron walk around at 300 and drop to 270 before the finals? What was frazier a body builder? Nope...im more ripped than he ever was, he'd probably try to suck me if he ever met me thats how damn pretty i am and ugly that freak is. So why would he do this? Unless he wasnt a full time athlete like say...i dont know, the klitschkos? What a joke 70's boxing was. I probably would be hw champion.
          awesome post -- green k sent!!

Comment

lol at vitali crying

i like the klits but these clowns who think that they pwn the ATG hw of the past are tards.

Comment

The 70s was a ridiculously overrated weak era. Just a bunch of overrated American bums beating up eachother. Mostly cruiserweights and light heavyweights.

All of the American HW champs from the past weren't even real world champs, they were all frauds because they never competed against the superior Soviet superhumans in the pros.

All of the best American heavyweights have been exposed, destroyed and humiliated by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

The same thing is happening in many other weight classes too.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.

Now Soviets/Eastern Europeans are allowed to turn pro and we're already taking over boxing and are dominating the higher weight classes.

We're also dominating the amatuers. Most of those great amatuers will become great pros.

This is just the beginning of the Eastern European domination.

Eastern European fighters are superior.

Comment

Statistically, Wlad and Vitali are the two most dominant fighters of all time.

Top 3 Best Heavyweights of all time

1. Klitschko
                2. Klitschko
                3. Lewis

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.

Comment

The 70s was a ridiculously overrated weak era. Just a bunch of overrated American bums beating up eachother. Mostly cruiserweights and light heavyweights.

All of the American HW champs from the past weren't even real world champs, they were all frauds because they never competed against the superior Soviet superhumans in the pros.

All of the best American heavyweights have been exposed, destroyed and humiliated by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.

Now Soviets/Eastern Europeans are allowed to turn pro and we're already taking over boxing and are dominating the higher weight classes.

We're also dominating the amatuers. Most of those great amatuers will become great pros.

now ur creepin me out bro

also u sound really buthurt

i hope ur some alt cause if there are real people like u then i dont feal safe on this planet

Comment

1. Klitschko
                    2. Klitschko
                    3. Lewis

stats dont meen **** if all there competition sucks

u just listed three fighters that wouldnt last the distance with joefrazier

Comment

1. Klitschko
                      2. Klitschko
                      3. Lewis

Except the ones they lost to right??the one's who werent even p4p 10000

Comment

Working...
                      X