No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maloney, Price Make Big Push For Tyson Fury Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maloney, Price Make Big Push For Tyson Fury Clash

DAVID PRICE and Tyson Fury are on course for a megabucks ‘Battle of Britain’ this summer – possibly at Liverpool’s Anfield stadium.

The proposed tussle, that could see the fighters share £1m, will go to purse bids next month, with the British Boxing Board of Control saying it must take place by the end of June.

And heavyweight Scouser Price, 29, is ready to rumble with Fury, 24, saying: “I can’t wait and it would be great to have it staged at Anfield, with me being a fanatical Liverpool fan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Soon we will see who is dodging who!

Comment

Let's make this happen!!

Comment

Let's do it.

I don't believe Fury wants this fight, as an L would shoot a hole in his world title chance.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Let's do it.

I don't believe Fury wants this fight, as an L would shoot a hole in his world title chance.
          Not only that, seeing him stretched out on the canvas, unconscious like Harrison would end his career. And I believe that could happen. Fury has already been on the canvas a couple of times against non punchers, imagine what's going to happen when he meets the perhaps strongest puncher in the HW division.

Comment

DMize...... Is this better???

Comment

Clash of the Titans? No. Tyson (uppercuthimself) Fury, sorry mild, clearly does not want this fight with Price. My advice? Is that he think twice before fighting, it's clear that he's frightened of the lightning striking, torching and igniting, he won't ruin a slightly bigger pay day against a champ, and had taken to calling out V Klitschko, who everyone thinks is prey. yet even Haye has said that Price and Fury should get it on. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Comment

Fury has a final-eliminator for the WBC coming up. Why take the Price fight when there's a title shot within reach?

Comment

I would love to see this fight materialize after all the **** Fury has talked about Price.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                    Not only that, seeing him stretched out on the canvas, unconscious like Harrison would end his career. And I believe that could happen. Fury has already been on the canvas a couple of times against non punchers, imagine what's going to happen when he meets the perhaps strongest puncher in the HW division.
                    When? This is all I need to know you haven't watched a single Fury fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X