Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you think Chavez Martinez tickets will cost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you think Chavez Martinez tickets will cost?

Im thinking about going to this fight? For good, but not the best seats what do you think tickets will cost? I was supposed to go to khan peterson but got cancelled and our tickets were decent for $150, also I was looking at Berto vs Ortiz when supposed to happen in Febuary and really good tickets were $250.

Also how is Thomas Mack center, would it still be a good atmosphere for a fight?

$600, $400, $200, $100, $75, $50, & $25 (They go on sale a week from today). I'm thinking you should be fine w/ the $200 tickets. Never been to Thomas & Mack Center (Only MGM Grand) though so don't quote me on it.

Comment

i went to the thomas and mack for calzaghe/hopkins n spent $350 4 my ticket and i was about 10 rows from the back. I think tickets 4 tht fight was expensive tho since it did over 11million dollars at the gate

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
        i went to the thomas and mack for calzaghe/hopkins n spent $350 4 my ticket and i was about 10 rows from the back. I think tickets 4 tht fight was expensive tho since it did over 11million dollars at the gate
        they will be pretty pricey, its on HBO PPV so they will go up im thinking of just getting the 600 dollar tickets. should be a good scrap. got my hotel and flight booked already. but im staying at the MGM lol maybe ill run into Canelo with my Chavez Jr shirt and headband on

Comment

i wouldnt pay over 200 never been in mack center only mgm

i dont think its much bigger tho

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
            they will be pretty pricey, its on HBO PPV so they will go up im thinking of just getting the 600 dollar tickets. should be a good scrap. got my hotel and flight booked already. but im staying at the MGM lol maybe ill run into Canelo with my Chavez Jr shirt and headband on
            The prices in the first post are correct, highest price 600 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              i wouldnt pay over 200 never been in mack center only mgm

i dont think its much bigger tho
              It's got about 2,000/3,000 more seats than the MGM but its not a nice arena thee MGM is loads better

Comment

hope 200 tickets are decent man, and i hope my buddy isnt cheap

Comment

Working...
                X