Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will say a Prayer for Floyd every night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will say a Prayer for Floyd every night!

Hope he's doing ok, prison can mess with your head!

He just needs to remember this is just one of life's journeys

join me and say a prayer for Floyd!

You should pray for Paul instead. Floyd will be fine.

Comment

Floyds doing 60 days with pedos he should feel right at home.pced up punk.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
        You should pray for Paul instead. Floyd will be fine.
        I have been doing so!

Comment

good job...

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
          I have been doing so!

Comment

It's not like his life is in danger for his 3 week stay.

he's in protective custody.

Comment

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/01/floyd-...stic-violence/

Comment

He beats up the mother of his children infront of his children, gets his own littel comfy cell.
                When he gets out he has more money then all the posters on NSB combined and can walk the streets and being recognized as the best boxer in the world.

WTF is there to pray about??? American star****er worship is one of the most sickening things in all humanity.
                Get money and fame and people threat you like you are a God.

the dude is a low life piece of **** criminal that happens to be brilliant at boxing.
                But to you he is like a God because he has money and status,You are sick in the head seriously,
                Last edited by 110110110; 06-02-2012, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  He beats up the mother of his children infront of his children, gets his own littel comfy cell.
                  When he gets out he has more money then all the posters on NSB combined and can walk the streets and being recognized as the best boxer in the world.

WTF is there to pray about??? American star****er worship is one of the most sickening things in all humanity.

You are sick in the head seriously
                  he's sick in the head for being a nice, non-judgmental person? interesting. probably a textbook case here of the pot calling the kettle black. you should probly go lay down in traffic or something, or at least do something similar that has high chances of removing you from this planet....if you dont mind of course...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    he's sick in the head for being a nice, non-judgmental person? interesting. probably a textbook case here of the pot calling the kettle black. you should probly go lay down in traffic or something, or at least do something similar that has high chances of removing you from this planet....if you dont mind of course...
                    No praying for a woman beater that have a amazing life and all the money in the world is wrong.

If he where poor and unknown people would say he is a low life piece of ****

Comment

Working...
                    X