No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Demetrius Andrade-Brian Rose Negotiations Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Demetrius Andrade-Brian Rose Negotiations Begin

Negotiations for a fight between newly crowned World Boxing Organization junior middleweight titleholder Demetrius Andrade and British contender Brian Rose have begun, according to a tweet from Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Boxing, which promotes Rose.

The parties have 30 days to make a deal or else the bout will go to a purse bid, Hearn tweeted.

Should it go to purse bid, the minimum amount for any bid would be $200,000, according to a letter sent out Nov. 12 by the WBO and posted on the sanctioning body’s website. [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Andrade doesn't travel over

Comment

I guess no Baysangurov, still wonder what happened with that... Is Brian Rose the guy who fought on the Senchenko-Brook undercard?

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        I guess no Baysangurov, still wonder what happened with that... Is Brian Rose the guy who fought on the Senchenko-Brook undercard?
        Against Maciel? I forgot if it was on that card, but yea

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Against Maciel? I forgot if it was on that card, but yea
          Not sure, can't remember who he was fighting... I think an Argentinean, but it was a pretty close fight and it was on the Brook and Joshua undercard a couple of weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
            Not sure, can't remember who he was fighting... I think an Argentinean, but it was a pretty close fight and it was on the Brook and Joshua undercard a couple of weeks ago
            Yea it was maciel

Comment

I know Rose is british but after the last fight he doesn't deserve this.

Comment

Best chance Rose is likely to get to become a world champion as Andrade is not especially good. Probably better than Rose though.

Comment

I think Vanes was a more difficult opponent, if Andrade has to travel you never know he would be wise to bring his punching gloves and be at least as aggressive as he was against Vanes.

Comment

I saw Rose last fight he didn't look good easy work for Andrade

Comment

Working...
                    X