Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a shame, Canelo is fighting a better fighter than Mayweather as an undercard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm just glad too see Canelo fight a live body in his division.

Comment

Who else is he suppose to fight? Martinez already scheduled a fight over month ago, Pacquioa got knocked out and Ofcourse the GBP and top rank beef which also makes a Bradley fight impossible. Khan is trying to build himself back up after getting knocked out by Garcia. If he fights someone from 140 they will say he fighting a smaller guy. Who else would u reccomend him to fight?

Comment

Canelo vs Trout is the main feature in this event. No doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Poloro87 View Post
            Who else is he suppose to fight? Martinez already scheduled a fight over month ago, Pacquioa got knocked out and Ofcourse the GBP and top rank beef which also makes a Bradley fight impossible. Khan is trying to build himself back up after getting knocked out by Garcia. If he fights someone from 140 they will say he fighting a smaller guy. Who else would u reccomend him to fight?
            Try Angulo, Lara, Kirkland and if he really wanted to he could have fought either Canelo or Trout. You also have Glovokin challenging anyone from 154 to 168 but of course he would be to strong for Floydie he's only 5 foot 9 though so Glovokin isn't a big dude just a feared dude.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
              Trout and Canelo should be the main event, cant wait for this fight! After this fight i probably skip the main event.
              I'm sure millions will follow

Comment

Why complain about that? We don't have to see a bunch of crap fights as the main event comes. And it's not like Mayweather-Guerrero is not a main event itself, it's just that Canelo-Trout is also a main event worthy fight. There should be more cards like that, where undercard fights are actually main event worthy and are just as good or even more competitive than the main event.

Comment

Trout is good and more technically sound thn guererro. but guererro has a better resume.

Comment

You guys kill me with this Trout hype. Nobody was saying anything about Trout after he beat Delvin Rodriguez. 6 months ago everybody was on the Lara hype train. Fact is Trout is a good fighter. Theres nothing dynamic about him. Hes not a power puncher. He doesnt have great boxing talent. To me hes a better version of PWill.

Comment

I hope they can make this fight, I think trout is going to make me some more money at the bookies... I'd love to see him come in as a decent sized dog in this one.

I just can't imagine Trout/Alverez and Mayweather vs Anybody on the same card. Cards of this size usually have a bunch of prospects/contenders vs stiffs/has beens to try to create other stars.

Also Trout/Canelo probably cuts into profits too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X