How Would Hamed vs. Marquez Have Gone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Hamed would have beaten anyone not named Antonio Berrea

The Prince would have put JMM to sleep, never have a seen so much power from a guy who didnt even load his shots up, he had the bruce lee one inch punch power..
    Hamed proved he could of beaten ANYBODY by beating ..............NOBODY...

biggest hype job in history

Comment

Marquez via one-sided boxing clinic.

Comment

The Prince would have put JMM to sleep, never have a seen so much power from a guy who didnt even load his shots up, he had the bruce lee one inch punch power..
        Not exactly being subtle with your nut hugging are you? If he had that power why didn't he KO Barrera?

Marquez probably would have been dropped early in the fight, but Marquez would have gone to town on him over 12 rounds, wide UD. Hamed had no ring IQ whatsoever, he couldn't adjust and was Very Suceptible to right hands, a past his prime Kevin Kelley put him down and I would imagine JMM would also, without KO'ing him

Comment

The prince has speed and power and zero fundamentals. That is right up Juan's alley. Easy, easy, easy win for Juan. I've said it for years, but the prince never impressed me beyond being a sideshow attraction who fought (and was dropped by) bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            The prince has speed and power and zero fundamentals. That is right up Juan's alley. Easy, easy, easy win for Juan. I've said it for years, but the prince never impressed me beyond being a sideshow attraction who fought (and was dropped by) bums.
            well fukn said

Comment

Marquez would win by a wide ud. or a KO.

Comment

Hamed was never hurt in a fight you guys realize this right? He was dropped only because of balanceissues.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Hamed was never hurt in a fight you guys realize this right? He was dropped only because of balanceissues.
                  That's because he never faced anyone in the same league as Marquez. (except for Barrera and we all saw what happened) Hamed was always easily made to loose his cool when he fought and Marquez would have taken advantage of that by making him over commit and lounge in with his punches to set him up with big counter punches. We've seen this with the Pacquiao fights and Hammed was no different.

Comment

Prince Naseem Hamed Ko 10

Comment

somebody give this guy a drug test.

and the name is Marco Antonio Barrera

Hamed had nothin but an ass whoopin from Barrera

Comment

Working...
                      X