Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao deserves much respect for fighting Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only one out of the loaded 140 division that I thought was better than Bradley was Amir Khan, but after the Peterson bout, my mind changed completely. Now I know styles make fights, but Peterson fought a style similar to Bradley's and gave Khan all types of problems, even without Bradley's superior head movement and quick feet.

Truth is Bradley is better than Khan, Peterson, Ortiz, Berto and just about anyone 147 and below, is undefeated and in his prime.

This fight is on par with Pacquiao's fight against Cotto in 2009.

Comment

FWIW it's only Floyd fans trying to trash this fight.

The problem is that they are the biggest, loudest and most ignorant fan base on this site.

Also, Cotto vs Mayweather is pure **** and is no better than Pacquiao vs Mosley.

Those same guys hyping that up where the same ones bashing a potential Cotto vs Pacquiao fight, but as soon as Floyd signs to fight him, Cotto is a new fighter and is in his prime.

Pacquiao fans were embarrassed by a potential Cotto rematch and I was close to going H.A.M. on Manny and Arum if that **** went down....but some how Floyd fans think a Cotto fight is the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Tim Bradley hasn't faced anybody worth mentioning.

Comment

Working...
        X