Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch on Kessler: I'll Kill This F***er If I Have To!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler has been disrespectful?

What in the hell is Froch talking about?! This is rubbish.

Comment

Goddamn Froch, a little much, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
        Carl Froch is ****ing badass!! How this guy has haters, I will never understand. He has fought hands down the toughest fighters of any currently active fighter out there right now. He never ducks anyone, he always shows up to fight, and always gives a top notch performance in every fight. I'm sick of people giving these supposed pound for pound kings credit for cherry picking, and then look down on a guy like Froch that consistently takes on the best fighters. He hasn't even fought this fight yet, but already is setting himself up for his next fight to be either Andre Ward (probably the best fighter in the world) or Bernard Hopkins (one of the greatest fighters of all time). Just think about that for a second. In a sport of a bunch of cherry pickers, we need to be pushing Carl Froch to the forefront.
        You don't want to know. Look at his face. The fighters with the frenzied fan bases look like Canelo, Martinez, De La Hoya, Matthysse, Cotto ect. Call it "gay love."

Comment

Froch will lose. Too many excuses and too pumped.

Kessler disrespectful by fighting him in England? WTF is this fool on about.

My points VS Anyone else.

PM me please.

Comment

Never to late to Promote the PPV
            This guy is a ****ing joke
            Kessler by brutal KO

Comment

I have froch knocking out kess this time around.

Comment

Nice..War Froch. If he dies he dies

Comment

if killing kessler is the only way you can win,your a looser already.your getting beat again no way around it

Comment

Unless Kessler gets a KO, there is no way Carl Froch will lose a decision at home.. and I seriously doubt that Froch will get KOed. I have a feeling Kessler will be a lot tougher than most believe, but Froch will win by an easy decision, no matter what happens in the fight. Froch is a great fighter and I respect him, but he should show a little more respect as Kessler is a good counterpuncher with above average power and will not be as easy to bully as Bute or Mack. Will be a good scrap but I got Froch by UD

Comment

I believe that the Bute fight has given Froch the false impression that he is a big banger. I believe that if he is not careful this may create problems for him come Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                      X